Laundry

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
HMFC1963
Novice
Novice

Laundry

Post by HMFC1963 »

Will be staying for a couple of weeks at the Hilton and the wife would like to get all our holiday gear washed and cleaned before returning home.

Is there anywhere in or around the Hilton area that you could recommend, also, any idea of the likely costs...

Cheers

Gary
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

The best place i have found gives great service, deliver before 11am and its ready 6pm. I always go around 7.30 so that they have as long as possible to get done.

Located on the main road, about 300 metres after the main traffic lights, on the beach side of the road. Look on the map and its close to soi 65 about where the 4 is - http://www.maphuahin.com/
Jim
Guru
Guru

Post by Jim »

or if you dont want to go that far, there's a couple of places just up on Soi Kanjanomai. Turn left out the Hilton and its the first road on the right.
ดวงขึ้น
จิม
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Walk down the Bintabaht, opposite the Hilton on the right hand side opposite the seven eleven store small laundry shop, used it many times,and allways before i return to the U.K never had any problems with lost clothing very satisfactory service. :D
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Plenty of places around that do same day return. Must admit my 1st thing I do when I get to thailand is take all my shirts to the laundry to have them washed and pressed, as most of the hotels irons in the room (even 5star) are absolute crap.
Is normally charged by the kilo and have normally paid about 30-50 baht per kilo.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"