Hua Hin Video thread

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Big Boy

Re: Hua Hin Video thread

Post by Big Boy »

OK, all of the above 'rain' videos are now in the correct orientation.

One bonus video from yesterday, Driving along Naeb Kehardt Road

Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

Nice one BB wish it wasn't raining, may have spotted our place on Naeb Kehardt. Was that soi 41 you turned into at the end?. It looked like it.

:cheers:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, it's about as far as you can go.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Beverly_8
Novice
Novice

Post by Beverly_8 »

Thanks for information.
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

Thanks for the videos. I only have pictures of Hua Hin and they are all to large of format to
place in the forum. Another good reason to keep returning to Hua Hin as part of my visits to
Thailand. I tend to spend too much time in Bangkok where my wifes family lives.
Thanks again to all!
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

I just watched about 10 videos of HH in the rain. Thanks BB ,JJB and Rider. All great vids, and
especially the ones with sound and English on them such as the pedestrian one. F--n idiot!!
That about captures the moment I almost ran over someone in my travels in HH. When I stayed in Hua Hin last year, I had a very old Honda motorbike, 2 stroke engine. It was a great way to ride around as I normally ride on the right side of the roads over here ehhh.
Your videos bring back many fond memories.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Stargeezer wrote:I only have pictures of Hua Hin and they are all to large of format to
place in the forum.
Here is how to resize them: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16714

Feel free to post on our Hua Hin pictures topic: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25295
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Driving last night, I took a couple of videos of the fantastic lights we're experiencing in Hua Hin at the moment (even stopped by the police at one stage :oops: )

Points 48; Position 18
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Were you taking the video while driving... :tsk: and if so what did the police hit you with?
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
PGS

Post by PGS »

Thank you guys for posting videos, for me doing my second visit to Hua Hin this x-mas, it is interesting and fun to watch. I believe videos taken in daylight, are the most informative ones. Thanks again all!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

hhfarang wrote:Were you taking the video while driving... :tsk: and if so what did the police hit you with?
Wash your mouth out HHF :D Of course not :oops: . Actually, I had my son riding shotgun. I told him to stop recording before the police stuck their head through the window. Of course, as always, everything was in order, so waved on with a smile.

Points 48; Position 18
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Ok, I just washed my mouth out with red wine... :D
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
pe7e

Post by pe7e »

Looking at the Vids shot in daylight, and having never visited Hua Hin, the roads appear to be very quiet and remarkably traffic free. Are these vids representative of the state of the traffic situation? or is it just a bit of a coincidence they appear that way?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

You're probably looking at the Monday to Friday situation. It gets worse at weekends.

Points 48; Position 18
pe7e

Post by pe7e »

It must have been, compared to BKK and PTY it looks positively deserted, I like it.