The Riddler

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

1) It was a snowman until the weather got too warm.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

3 - A coalminer
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Post by E-Dork »

1) A pipe, a carrot, and a couple sticks are lying together in a field. Why?
Well done again, Wanderlust.

2) A woman lives on the tenth floor of an apartment building. Every morning she takes the elevator all the way down, and goes to work. In the evening, she gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in it she goes back to her floor directly. Otherwise, she goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to her apartment. Why?
2 she can only reach the no 7 button
Well done Lindosfan.... The woman in question is indeed a midget and cannot reach the all the buttons.

3) A man is lying drowned in a dead forest, far from water. How did this happen?
No 3. There was a forest fire and the man got sucked into the fire fighters tanks where he drowned and later ejected on to the embers of eh fire.
Well Done Guess, The man was scuba diving at the time and was taken when aircrafts were filling up with water to douse the forest fires flames.

4) If it has a quart capacity, how many pennies can you put into a empty piggy bank?
No. 4 - only one, after that the piggy bank won't be empty...
Cooorrrect Dtaii Maii :cheers:

Being answered far too quick, will have to search high and dry for the mothership of all riddles to beat you's guys..... I'll be back...
If it's within arms reach, there's nothing to worry about!!
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Post by E-Dork »

1) A pipe, a carrot, and a couple sticks are lying together in a field. Why?
Well done again, Wanderlust.

2) A woman lives on the tenth floor of an apartment building. Every morning she takes the elevator all the way down, and goes to work. In the evening, she gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in it she goes back to her floor directly. Otherwise, she goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to her apartment. Why?
2 she can only reach the no 7 button
Well done Lindosfan.... The woman in question is indeed a midget and cannot reach the all the buttons.

3) A man is lying drowned in a dead forest, far from water. How did this happen?
No 3. There was a forest fire and the man got sucked into the fire fighters tanks where he drowned and later ejected on to the embers of eh fire.
Well Done Guess, The man was scuba diving at the time and was taken when aircrafts were filling up with water to douse the forest fires flames.

4) If it has a quart capacity, how many pennies can you put into a empty piggy bank?
No. 4 - only one, after that the piggy bank won't be empty...
Cooorrrect Dtaii Maii :cheers:

Being answered far too quick, will have to search high and dry for the mothership of all riddles to beat you's guys..... I'll be back...
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Post by E-Dork »

A place of learning, teachers there aren't,
I like childrens money,"you bastard" they chant,
At the expense of others, I chase my wealth,
All my little kids, are not in good health.

What am I?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

An 'educational' animal farm displaying goats?
This is the way
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

This thread hurts my head... :banghead:
www.35mmview.com
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Post by E-Dork »

A place of learning, teachers there aren't,
I like childrens money,"you bastard" they chant,
At the expense of others, I chase my wealth,
All my little kids, are not in good health.

No takers on this one then..... the correct answer is............

SOMTAWIN SCHOOL :mrgreen:

Round 4

1) Bill went out to buy some golf equipment. He spent half of what he had plus $5. at the first store. He spent half of what was left plus $4. at the second store. At the third store he spent half of the remainder plus $3. He then had $5. left to buy golf balls. How much money did he start with?

2) Someone at a party introduces you to your mother's only sister's husband's sister in law. He has no brothers. What do you call this lady?

3) Water lilies double in area every 24 hours. In spring, there is one water lily on a lake. In sixty days the lake is completely covered with lilies. How many days did it take to cover half of the lake?

[/b]
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

riddle

Post by lindosfan1 »

2. mother
3 30 days
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

1 90 bucks
2 mummy
3 59 days
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Post by E-Dork »

Been a long time since I saw this thread, here's a few easy ones to start the ball rolling. :D

P.S I believe i posted a very drunk message a while back that was deleted. Sorry to the Mods :oops: :oops:

1:What is the beginning of eternity,
The end of time and space,
The beginning of every end
And the end of every race?

What am I???

2:Dharam turns off the light in his bedroom. The light switch is twenty feet from the bed, but he still manages to get into his bed before it is dark. How does he do it?

3: Count every " F" in the following sentence (What could be easier than that?):

Finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.
Did you get four or six??

4: What number, when added to the number three or multiplied by it, gives the same result?
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

1:What is the beginning of eternity,
The end of time and space,
The beginning of every end
And the end of every race?

What am I???

The letter e.

2:Dharam turns off the light in his bedroom. The light switch is twenty feet from the bed, but he still manages to get into his bed before it is dark. How does he do it?

It is daytime.

3: Count every " F" in the following sentence (What could be easier than that?):

Finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.
Did you get four or six??

The following sentence is 'What could be easier than that?' so the answer is really zero. However the other sentence has six f's in it.

4: What number, when added to the number three or multiplied by it, gives the same result?

I think the answer that is normally given to this is zero, but that doesn't work as 3 + 0=3, and 3 x 0=0. There is no number that can achieve the riddle.
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

E-Dork wrote:4: What number, when added to the number three or multiplied by it, gives the same result?
4: Answer 1.5 - (3 + 1.5 = 4.5), (3 x 1.5 = 4.5) :D
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Re: The Riddler

Post by E-Dork »

1. In your clustered sock drawer you know what socks you possess. The lights have blown in the house and you need to pick out a pair of matching socks for your night shift. In the drawer you know there are 6 black socks, 4 brown socks, 8 white socks, and 2 tan socks, how many socks would you have to pull out in the dark to be sure you had a matching pair?

2. Bertha had caused absolute chaos in a small town one day. She took the lives of dozens of people with no show of remorse. Known as the culprit of these deaths why did she not get put in jail?

3. What am I?

If you take away the whole of me some will still remain.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Re: The Riddler

Post by Spitfire »

Wow, last two posts were Wanderlust and JD 2009, blasts from the past. :shock:

Belated response there E-Dork. :mrgreen:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol