At Last Decent kebabs

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Heebio
Professional
Professional

At Last Decent kebabs

Post by Heebio »

Stumbled acoss this by accident on Wed night - stopped off in Bon Bon bar about 1am and the owner pointed me in the direction of the very non offensive wee stall, situated right next door.

Wasnae convinced, but the fact that they advertised "falafelle" (proper middle east lamb fare - ala the Dam) made me reconsider.

Menu consists of Beef or Chicken kebabs or the aforementioned (probably misspelt) arab scoff. Fanfookintastic by the way - kebab is wrapped in a thin wrap and is seasoned to perfection.

At 70 (Chicken) and 80 baht (Beef) per pop, it has to be the best deal in town at the moment. Although, to be fair, I'm, probably comparing this to that abortion of an attempt at a kebab shop in soi Bintabaht at this time last year.

Dunno who's idea it is, but hats off to the guy.

If you know me, you know I like my scoff, and I do not have any affiliations.

No idea who's running it, but try it.
Never trust a hippy....
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Good find mate, like you i like me grub too. Have to give it a go soon.

Cheers,

JW
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

Heebio - thanks fur the tip. Does this place/stall start selling late on or is it open between 6 to 8pm (something quick to line the stomach before a session sort o' thing)?
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

do they have those big pickled jalapeno chillis (the plasticy acid yellow ones)...

lifes just not the same without waking up on a sunday face down in the living room with one of those tucked behind my ear... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cheers:
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

sandman67 wrote:do they have those big pickled jalapeno chillis (the plasticy acid yellow ones)...

lifes just not the same without waking up on a sunday face down in the living room with one of those tucked behind my ear... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cheers:
You've done it as well? :cheers:
I'm looking forward to tomorrow :idea:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Sorry, need better directions, what street is the Bon Bon bar on?
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

hhfarang wrote:Sorry, need better directions, what street is the Bon Bon bar on?
The Soi that runs between Bintabaht and Selekam.

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/map.htm
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Anywhere to sit down or do you take it a bar to scoff?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.