CHRISTMAS MENU

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

VS,

I seem to remember with the Robot that there was one disc with questions and one disk with answers. You moved the pointer to the question, and then transferred the robot (or disc can't remember which), and the Robot would move his pointer to the correct answer.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

I think you're on the right track BB. Now this is totally unfair, I really should go to bed and all I can think about is the Magic Robot, and I know I'll never remember how he did it. Something to do with magnets?

Oh, bother. Wierd dreams tonight with swivelling robots and battling tops. Not to mention marbles falling down the Kerplunk tube, creamy make-up and automatic extending hair... :?

Good night. (Sweet dreams)

VS
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
Condoking
Professional
Professional

Post by Condoking »

Vital Spark wrote:I had Sindy and you pressed a button in her back to give her long blond locks.
I remember sin dee but, as far as I recall, the button that turned her on wasn't in her back
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and then again I just sits" Punch 24th Oct 1906
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

Condoking wrote: I remember sin dee but, as far as I recall, the button that turned her on wasn't in her back
:| Pervert!