Ladies in Hua Hin

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Lily

Ladies in Hua Hin

Post by Lily »

Hi,
I have recently moved here with my husband and, although we go out together quite a lot, I would like to meet up with any other girls in a similar position, maybe for coffee,meals, drinks etc.
I have seen lots of similar posts on HHAD but they seem to drizzle out so not sure if you all meet up and don't need to post anymore or it never really took off.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Lily

Talk, post, PM Dawn
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Hi Lily,

No, meet ups between the ladies don't usually pan out, although I have been lucky enough to meet quite a few of the lady members individually - and been out for meals etc with a couple. Everyone I've met has been extremely nice.

I always think a get-together (or a few) would be a good idea - maybe some of the ladies fancy it now?

If you'd like to meet up with me for lunch or something, pm me & I'll give you my number.

So, how about it ladies? Anyone fancy a get-together?
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!