BIG PHONE BILLS I MEAN BLEEDIN HUGE

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
drdave

BIG PHONE BILLS I MEAN BLEEDIN HUGE

Post by drdave »

ANY BODY OUT THERE GETTING RIDICULAS BILLS FROM TOT FOR INTERNET USE/LOCAL CALLS AND GETTING BULLSHITED AT THE TOT OFFICE AS TO HOW YOU CAN CONNECT TO INTERNET OVER 200 TIMES A DAY ETC ,YOUR PC ISNT SET UP CORRECTLY AND ITS DAILING OUT OF THE AREA ETC THIS IS BOOLOCKS DO YOU AGREE
GIVE ME A REPLY ALT CALL 069957675
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I've had bills from TT&T, which were 2-3 times the actual bills and were corrected only after my missus visited the office. Last time they cut me off and I haven't bothered opening it again. Using internet cafes now. Another friend of mine also had a very high bill, which he is checking out now, also from TT&T. Last year yet another friend got a bill over 20.000 baht from TOT. There's something fishy going on here.
Jockey
Banned
Banned

BIG PHONE BILLS IM EQAN BLEEDIN HUGE

Post by Jockey »

Same happened to me. I got a bill for 4,000 bhat for one month internet use- because the connection kept disconnecting then automatically reconnecting - each time cost 3 baht - each day 50 connections - 150 baht per day - 30 days = 4,500 baht. I got cut off too. I also got bullshit excuses from the P&T office. Bills were checked at head office etc. Ended up using internet cafes.
When I come back to Huahin I am going to investigate using SATELLITE internet which is almost as fast as broadband and can be SHARED. It is expensive but if a few people got together we could share the service which allows up to 20 different connections at one time (we have one userid and password)
Anyone interested in doing this?
buksida

satellite internet in hua hin

Post by buksida »

I like the idea but the domestic packages often have limited bandwidth (CS ipStar limits to 700Mb per month). Corporate packages are damn expensive but I guess this could be shared over a number of users.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

big bill s tot

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

any body with problaims with phone bill pls contact me on 069957675
i do not intend paying for over 200 conections per day(well actualy207 not forgetting it is supossed to be 3 bht for 2 hrs) to the internet a day when i havn't' done so ,the only problem is that the number is in my mrs 's name and the poor lass will get the flack, but this appears to be a widescale problem ,so dont be shy i am not scared of kiking up a fuss about this i have already, and i have made in roads in contacting the iso org who have policies on issuing and terminating iso certs for large companies who fail to comply with set satndards of proceedures and conduct :cuss:
im pretty god dam sure thers alot of people who dont use this site in the same boat !!
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

VERY LARGE PHONE BILLS

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

AFTER BEING TOLD MY PC DOESNT ORIGIANATE FROM THAILAND ,MY CONFIGURATIONS INCORRECT,IM DIALING OUT OF AREA ,IM NOT USING LOCK CODE ETC THE STORY ON THE 31,000.00 BAHT FOR 61 DAYS OF LOCAL AREA CONNECTIONS CONCLUDES & AFTER BEING THREATENED WITH THE THAI LEGAL SYSTEM IF I DIDNT PAY ! OF COURSE I SAID ""DO IT !"" ...TOT HAVE FOUND A FAULT ON THEY'R PART (HOW SURPRISING )APPARENTLY THE METER THAT RECORDS LOCAL CALLS WAS RUNNING AT 3/4 TIMES THE SPEED IT SHOULD (NICE) WHICH BASICLY MEANS I WAS PAYING FOR THE WHOLE OF THE PRACHUAP AREA'S PHONE CALLS AND BUKSIDAS DOWNLOADS ,AFTER SEVERAL RED FACED MEETINGS WITH THE (NEW MANAGER AT HH TOT ) AND NUMEROUS CALCULATIONS ABOUT HOW THE AMOUNT OF THE BILLS DIDNT CORRESPOND EVEN IF I HAD BEEN CONNECTED TO THE NET FOR 24 HRS A DAY THIS COULD NOT BE POSSIBLE eg 25 CONNECTIONS PER HOUR MINIMUM .AFTER A PHONE CALL TO HIM ON THE ROGUE PHONE LINE THE FAULT WAS DISCOVERED ( HE HAD BEEN MONITERING THE METER PERSONALY AFTER HIS ENGINEERS PERSISTANTLY TOLD HIM THE LINE WAS NOT AT FAULT,THE NEW MANAGER AT TOT HH ATE HUMBLE PIE AND APPOLAGISED TO THE IRRATE :cuss: FARRANG :oops:
I WOULD SUGGEST TO ANY ONE WHO IS IN DOUBT ABOUT THEIR PHONE BILLS NOT TO JUST PAY THE THING BUT MAKE A NOTE OF YOUR CONNECTIONS /LOCAL CALLS DO SOME CALCULATIONS AND GO AND SEE THE MAN IN PERSON I THINK HE WILL BE EXPECTING A FEW VISITS IN THE NEAR FUTURE TO SAY THE LEAST AND SOME MORE HUMBLE PIE
( ESSPECIALY WHEN HE IS HANDING YOUR MONEY BACK WITH A RED GLOW IN HIS CHEEKS )

HERE IS A RESPONSE I GOT FROM CS LOXINFO WHEN I ASKED THEM A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT CONNECTIONS TO LOCAL AREA NET AND CHARGES THIS WAS ALSO A KICK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR TOT( TOT BKK HAVE FAILED TO RESPOND TO SEVERAL CALLS AND EMAILS TO DATE )
PS THE LOCK CODE I WAS TOLD I NEEDED TO USE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INTERNET USE IT IS FOR LOCKING THE PHONE TO CALLS IN THE LOCAL AREA ONLY (032 NUMBERS ONLY).... NOT INTERNET CALLS!

Dear Khun David G. Boycott,

According to your concern, please kindly inform us your username so that we can investigate and inform you back as soon as possible.

For your questions, we would like to answer one by one as follows;
1. 1222 is local area network (internet) number nationwide ? Yes.
2. so if use 1222 i will be connected to local network only ? Yes.
3. so for eg if i am in rayong and dial 1222 i will be connected to local network in rayong area only ? Yes.
4. eg if i am in bangkok and dial 1222 will my call be conected to only bangkok local area network only ? Yes.
5. If the local area network is un available (busy) would my local area network call be diverted out of the local area network without being informed ? No.
6. as far as i am aware the cost for tot internet connections is as follows
dial up 3 baht plus 3 baht for 2 hours ? No, the cost of TOT Internet connection to local numbers is 3 baht per one connection and no more charge for the same connection.

Thank you for your kind cooperation. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
For further information, please contact our Call Center 0-2263-8222, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
or email to support@csloxinfo.com or visit at www.csloxinfo.com .

Thank you for using CS LOXINFO Nationwide Service.
Please attach the original message when replying.

Sincerely,

Customer Support
CS Loxinfo Public Company Limited
11th Floor President Tower 971, 973 Ploenchit Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, BKK 10330

To: ,
Subject: Fw: tot thailand

SO DO YOUR MATHS AND CHECK YOUR PHONE BILLS CARFULLY ANY DESCREPENCIES GET IRRATE ITS NOT THE THAI WAY BUT IT GETS RESULTS