Avalon Development - Toledo Info

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Burger
Ace
Ace

Post by Burger »

That's a good idea Sarge, but I guess it only lasts as long as your relationship does.
I'm sure it doesn't affect you, but others may not like to take the risk with their partners!?

Burger
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

True burger the relationship strength is up to a point crucial but even if it goes pear shaped you only lose the deposit because you would be paying rent anyway and the longer the relationship lasts and rents go up the less you can loose plus you can walk away and write of 80,000 and leave the aggro behind a lot easier than a condo a company and all the legal crap that goes with it :D :D

In my case the big spin off was the confidence my Mrs sarge gained and what i gained from that confidence :D :D

WARNING it doesnt stop her bitching about a night down town with my mate :shock: :shock:
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand