Getting Keys Cut

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Sir Puttalot
Rookie
Rookie

Getting Keys Cut

Post by Sir Puttalot »

I will be in HH in the new year,and I will be sharing a villa with a friend, as we will be probably doing our own thing in the evenings I need to know where I can get a spare set of keys cut, can anybody help?
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

There's a little stall at the front of the daymarket right next to the road bridge. They cut keys. Can't remember prices, but fairly reasonable. Just be sure to test the keys before you actually need to use them, to make sure they were cut accurately. :cheers: (They usually are, but it's best to check)
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

There is a good and cheap key cutter at the front of Chatchai market (Day market) on the main road (Petchkasem Road) side just by the traffic police hut. There are often men outside playing chess or a game like it.

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

Snap Dawn !! :thumb:
Just that bit quicker than me on the keyboard !

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Yep, they are good.
All the keys they have made for my house works fine.
Even 2 spare keys for my car works ok.
Highly recommended company.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Sir Puttalot
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sir Puttalot »

Thanks everyone, I'll be sure to go there