to the forum

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
peelpaul
Amateur
Amateur

to the forum

Post by peelpaul »

hi everybody at the forum, when i regested i forgot to name my locatoin which is a Isle of Man and my interests which are Liverpool football club and drinking please could you at this to my details thanyou peelpaul
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Hello to you Paul. I think another member here is a big Liverpool fan, Big Boy, right? or is it Guess? :P

If the Isle of Man had a football club, they would be the furthest N-S-E or W? Pete :cheers:
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Hi peelpaul,
Welcome to the forum. If you want to change anything all you have to do is click on Profile at the top of the page (or the link I just put!) and you're away!
Post away :cheers:
Onlyme
Professional
Professional

Post by Onlyme »

Think the IOM would be the furthest west in England (although it's an Island in itself.) I may be wrong but, I think Carlisle would be the northernmost club affiliated to the FA.
Onlyme. :oops:

Ps. I'm a Liverpool fan and have been since they beat Leeds in the FA cup in the 60's.
¼Ã
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

The Isle of Man is a self governing Crown Dependancy. It is not in England. Even if it were, most of Cornwall is further west.

:thumb: