BBC Axe Gary Lineker

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
pharvey

Re: BBC Axe Gary Lineker

Post by pharvey »

Wars galore, shootings, natural disasters, a banking collapse that will effect God only knows what globally and not to mention the Lillywhites being absolutely stuffed by France.......Yet, this prick is still in the news after days!! :roll: :banghead:

I did hear today (can't find the report) that MOTD had 0.5 million MORE VIEWERS than normal last night - well, that sums things up.

Come on - save some money, bin the twat.

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

I did hear today (can't find the report) that MOTD had 0.5 million MORE VIEWERS than normal last night - well, that sums things up.
Human nature. Folk will stop and watch a car crash for a bit then move on.

:cheers:
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

To add (said I wouldn't add more on this thread, I lied, sorry) if I wanted to watch the same format of yesterday, I'd just watch the highlight of the games on YouTube half hour after the matches finished. Which I do often when I can't be arsed to stay up for match of the day.

It was rubbish. Youtube highlights (BT sport and the like) are better if you're just after highlights. Match of the day has always offered something more than that. They offered less that what's already available yesterday.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Of course, the Beeb themselves are a complete and utter disaster with gobshites galore. TV programmes cancelled, removed or otherwise shelved - many other stations doing the same.... :roll:

Sir "Dave" reduced to the iPlayer for one episode of his new series over utter BS Political Correctness (and bollocks to those who dislike that phrase)..... Fecking pricks :cuss: :banghead:

I am all for for Free Speech - as I am for Fawlty Towers, Alf Garnett and Love Thy Neighbour :wink: :D

I don't however think Lineker and co. are big news or should be the talking point in the press for days on end.... Hell's teeth, he'll be taking brunch with Harry and the Witch before long..... Absolute arswipe.

:rant:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Not "axed" then....

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

A difficult read that. Not due to the content, it's just difficult to read. :D
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Lost wrote:A difficult read that. Not due to the content, it's just difficult to read. :D
Yeah Tapatalk is shite for photos and screenshots

Suffice to say its all over the media and not just twitter if anyone wants to read it clearly

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk