Kratom leaves

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
m_right
Guru
Guru

Kratom leaves

Post by m_right »

Can anyone recommend a specific source where they are for sale. Specific.
"Religion is What Keeps the Poor from Murdering the Rich" -- Napoleon Bonaparte
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Kratom leaves

Post by Lost »

Sorry, I'm not of any help regarding your question m_right but I learnt something new today! Thought kratom was still illegal in Thailand, it was when I was there a few years back.

In 2021, Thailand passed the updated Narcotics Act (No. 8 ) B.E. 2564 (2021), which removed kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) from the list of prohibited substances, eliminated kratom-related offenses on the basis that its consumption is part of traditional Thai cultural norms, and allowed possession and consumption.
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
buksida

Post by buksida »

They sell Kratom tea at the end of Soi 94, past the small chicane, outside the 7-11. Bound to have leaves there also.
https://goo.gl/maps/k1wTuZ4yXJKK4rQ87

Failing that, you can buy them from Lazada - the red vane ones are the best. Going rate used to be 300-400 baht per kilo, not sure now.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

The leaves are actually sold on the same side as 7-11. I actually asked my son one day as we drove past why the guy was always selling cabbages there, as I couldn't see how he'd make a living out of selling cabbage from a street stall :oops:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

On my way to the lake this morning, I see they are selling similar bags of 'cabbage' under the flyover at the South of town (True Arena side). However, I can't comment on quality. Or knowing my knowledge of such things, it could have actually been cabbage :laugh: . However, they have been selling cannabis plants quite regularly from the same pitch.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20