Downloading music

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Downloading music

Post by sateeb »

https://www.mp3juices.cc/dd7d1

This is my go to when I can't get what I want from my usual sources.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

sateeb wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:32 pm https://www.mp3juices.cc/dd7d1

This is my go to when I can't get what I want from my usual sources.
Just to give an example of my lack of experience, I clicked on the above and typed in All Over The World by ELO and the first thing it brought up was a video version, so how do I download it as just music?
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

/\ This site converts You Toob vids into playable MP3's. Just click on the download icon.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

sateeb wrote:/\ This site converts You Toob vids into playable MP3's. Just click on the download icon.
Ok I’ll give it a try, but tomorrow now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
buksida

Post by buksida »

ELO - All Over the World in high-quality FLAC ready to download (don't use a phone).

https://www.limetorrents.lol/Electric-L ... 85125.html

Its also on Soulseek in various formats.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
buksida

Post by buksida »

Quick update to this thread for music downloaders.

I have been using a SoulSeek client on my phone which does pretty much the same as the desktop version. Its called Seeker and it works well enabling me to grab and keep MP3s of any song I want for offline playback without paying subscriptions to streaming services.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=soulseek&c=apps
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Re: The Digital Surgery (computer questions/problems here)

Post by Big Boy »

Am I missing something? Why not just download from something like Pirate Bay - it takes seconds?
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I download all my music for the car from youtube. There's plenty of conversion tools to either convert to MP3 (sound only) or MP4 (with video). The conversion takes no time at all then just copy the result onto a stick to play in the car.

Simple!
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Big Boy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:45 pm Am I missing something? Why not just download from something like Pirate Bay - it takes seconds?
When I logged onto to pirate bay, my security went crazy and the song I searched for - Bowies rock n roll suicide showed no results found.
Talk is cheap
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

HHTel wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:57 pm I download all my music for the car from youtube. There's plenty of conversion tools to either convert to MP3 (sound only) or MP4 (with video). The conversion takes no time at all then just copy the result onto a stick to play in the car.

Simple!
What converter did you use? I used the one suggested by sateeb, great for MP3, but the converter from youtube didn't work, which was a shame, as I can download albums from there, which is what I mainly want.
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Looking at your post, and what happened, I wonder if you have a pucker link to Pirate Bay (they are always changing). The link I use is https://thepiratebay10.org/.

There are other sites where you should easily find what you are looking for.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Big Boy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:00 pm There are other sites where you should easily find what you are looking for.
Yes, I am now using MP3jam, which seems quicker and easier to download, including whole albums. There is a single life long fee and I think I will use that for unlimited downloading. I'm getting more clued up now, so apart from finding a good converter for youtube, all is looking good!

Thanks everyone!
Talk is cheap
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I can't remember which I used last. There are so many and most work seamlessly. Just google:

'conversion flv to mp3'
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

HHTel wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:30 am I can't remember which I used last. There are so many and most work seamlessly. Just google:

'conversion flv to mp3'
Thanks, will look in the morning
Talk is cheap
buksida

Post by buksida »

The Youtube rippers work well, but if you want quality audio you need clean studio 320kbps MP3s or higher- FLAC is even better. But then if your ears are shot I guess it won't make much difference :duck:

Soulseek is my go-to music downloader, its like Napster.