Accessing Kasikorn Online Banking

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Big Boy

Accessing Kasikorn Online Banking

Post by Big Boy »

Has anybody cracked the way into their Kasikorn online banking yet please? I've clicked and slid every way possible.

Kasikorn.png
Kasikorn.png (200.64 KiB) Viewed 430 times

Another masterpiece by a Thai programmer :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Re: Accessing Kasikorn Online Banking

Post by Big Boy »

I guess it's secure :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Points 48; Position 20
buksida

Post by buksida »

Works perfectly here, just logged in.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
buksida

Post by buksida »

The one problem I do have with it is that my online credit card has expired and it wont let me create a new one (the only reason I needed the mobile app).

"To Apply New K Online Debit Card will be available soon! Existing customers can normally make transactions."
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

So did you experience this 'improvement' that seems to have been delivered overnight.

This is the type of front end we'd display to users who'd P'd us off when I was in MoD. Basically exclude just them. You follow the instructions, but they'll never work. If you're not getting it, I'm starting to think I may have been hacked.

Points 48; Position 20
buksida

Post by buksida »

I had to do that "agree to these new terms" once last week, but it hasn't appeared since.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

How did you do the agree please? Which way did you slide, and how far? I've tried 2 other computers/mice but can't proceed.

Points 48; Position 20
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I had to do that sliding thing a little while ago and it took me some time to work it out.

I'm not sure whether this is correct but I have a vague memory of having to tick a box somewhere down at the bottom before the slider would work. Have a look for that.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Erm, on a browser (Brave) with a mouse ... worked fine and yes, you have to tick a box at the bottom to "agree".

You don't have any fancy script-blocking software running do you (or trying to use one of those silly pads on a laptop)??
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: FFS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It wasn't click and slide - just click

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

lomuamart wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:44 am I had to do that sliding thing a little while ago and it took me some time to work it out.

I'm not sure whether this is correct but I have a vague memory of having to tick a box somewhere down at the bottom before the slider would work. Have a look for that.
It was definitely my attempts to slide. Just a simple click did it. The box at the bottom wouldn't come into play until I'd done the click and even then, it didn't come into play until enough time had elapsed for me to have read the T&Cs.

Points 48; Position 20
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

Big Boy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:07 am It was definitely my attempts to slide. Just a simple click did it. The box at the bottom wouldn't come into play until I'd done the click and even then, it didn't come into play until enough time had elapsed for me to have read the T&Cs.
I had the same problem. Kept trying to slide it and nothing was happening. Eventually, almost by accident, I just clicked and it worked!

:banghead: :banghead:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:laugh: Looking back on it now, it was funny, but I was panicking at the time. That was just the type of front end block we'd put on obnoxious peoples accounts when I was at work. I thought it was deliberate to keep me out of online banking. Talk about what goes around...............................

Points 48; Position 20
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Perhaps they designed it more with smart phones/pads in mind where sliding with your finger is the norm?
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Probably, but this is Thailand. If it works on the piece of kit they developed it on, it gets released. Just think back to Forum upgrades - we test on every conceivable piece of kit first. Even then we find errors afterwards.

Points 48; Position 20