Looking for a hamster

A place to discuss all things pets, vets and animal care.
fft100
Professional
Professional

Looking for a hamster

Post by fft100 »

Hi,

Wondering where I can buy a hamster in HH or Cha-Am. I know of one pet shop opposite the school at the bottom of pala-u road, but they only have 2 examples. Other shops or elsewhere to compare would be preferable.

Thanks.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Looking for a hamster

Post by HHTel »

Some years ago when the kids were at school, I looked for hamsters. I couldn't find a one. Everywhere that claimed they had hamsters turned out to be gerbils which the sellers claim are hamsters. After spending a couple of weeks looking, I gave up.

Good luck on your quest.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Not Hua Hin or Cha-Am, but my granddaughter says if you want hamsters, you will need to go to Petchaburi. Here's the place https://m.facebook.com/ooilmensing/?_rdr
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Post by HarryVardon »

There was a sale of small pets (including hamsters) at Market Village a couple of days ago. I don't know if it is still there.
fft100
Professional
Professional

Post by fft100 »

BB, thanks for the link. Don't think I have seen so many hedgehogs ! Just had a message from them. No hamsters. Only dwarf hedgehogs :-(

Harry. The pet fair has already closed. Appears the vendors who had stalls there dont have shops but just go around from venue to venue in Thailand.