bar girls wanted to contact!

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
lfc3acmilan3

bar girls wanted to contact!

Post by lfc3acmilan3 »

can anyone steer me in the direction of bar girls to contact by e mail, as i am seriously thinking about investing in a bar in a years time, and am grafting on the cladding 6 days a week with a friend. between us, if we get piece work, we should have about 14000 quid saved, and the bar girls are the ones who would know the lay of the land, as they have no hidden agenda, apart from wanting to work there when it opens. i am particularly interested in hearing from the buriram crowd, as i found them pretty resourseful compared to the other bar girls, some of whom are dizzy, or lazy. thank you HHAD.
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

You'll be lucky. I wouldn't have thought written english would be a bg forte and for something like that you need to be speaking business/technical issues. No chance I think.
H2ODunc
Professional
Professional

bar girls

Post by H2ODunc »

Hear hear Jimmy, Better you come over and look. Then decide. Most girls and Thais for that matter are not exactly the Richard Branson types if you get my drift. take a look at one of the sponsors of HHAD for buying realestate and businesses, may give you an idea Cheers Dunc :cheers:
PS just emailed you as well scouse :thumb:
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Please remember that we do not tolerate the names of individuals or their contact details being given out publicly on this site.
PMs, fine.
H2ODunc
Professional
Professional

details

Post by H2ODunc »

Hi lomumart, sorry but the jimmy I was talking of was jimmygreaves the post above, dont know if thats his real name or not but as hes posted under that name I assumed, maybe wrongly that I could call him that. As for scouse, Dont know his name either just that he comes from Liverpool and if you are from the UK and from Liverpool you are a scouse, from newcastle youre a geordie, from London a cockney etc etc etc. Please accept apologies if I erred. Dunc :cheers:
lomuamart

Re: details

Post by lomuamart »

H2ODunc wrote:Hi lomumart, sorry but the jimmy I was talking of was jimmygreaves the post above, dont know if thats his real name or not but as hes posted under that name I assumed, maybe wrongly that I could call him that. As for scouse, Dont know his name either just that he comes from Liverpool and if you are from the UK and from Liverpool you are a scouse, from newcastle youre a geordie, from London a cockney etc etc etc. Please accept apologies if I erred. Dunc :cheers:
Not at all.
My comment was aimed at all members to respect the privacy of the girls, to whom the OP was referring.
H2ODunc
Professional
Professional

OOPS

Post by H2ODunc »

Sorry mate got the wrong end of the stick again. Fully agree that it wouldnt be appropriate to start shouting BG's names about. Cheers Dunc :cheers:
H2ODunc
Professional
Professional

Yahoo

Post by H2ODunc »

Just realised that was my 30th posting so can now get into the members area. Nice one!!!. COME ON BUTTON YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
PJG
Professional
Professional

Post by PJG »

Sounds to me like a good way to loose £14,000 very quickly. Why not just drink and enjoy yourself it will last longer!
H2ODunc
Professional
Professional

bar girl

Post by H2ODunc »

Well put but at least hell have a few months of drink, sun and if he picks his girl right some mind blowing sex. Worth £14,000 of anybodys money isnt it???????????
OH NO the dirty cheating german %^^&&*((( has just won the German GP AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
afterdarkimhandsome
Amateur
Amateur

Post by afterdarkimhandsome »

gents,

i think the guy is trying to wind you all up. As he had posted on another response about trying to find a specific girl he just had a holiday romance with shall we say "kicked her out sharpish in the morning". The guys and girls responded saying he shouldnt get in contact etc etc etc and also told him to be specifically carefull of women from buriram...! Thinks he is a joker this fella - i think?

No point in wasting your time to make him laugh that you think he is serious?

Or maybe he is and the laugh is on him?
lfc3acmilan3

Post by lfc3acmilan3 »

duncans right though, sex with a good bar girl is amazing! certainly better than them lazy arse british women.
hogus
Professional
Professional

Post by hogus »

Sounds like a new theme for another topic.
"Should we send European women to Buriram for (sex) education?"
...just kidding
:)
lfc3acmilan3

buriram sex education!

Post by lfc3acmilan3 »

that would be a good idea hogus, withany luck that would catch malaria and lose a few stone! you could call it the buriram boom boom diet.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Lets keep this clean before we need to move it.

Also you have been warned about naming girls and asking for details, we do respect privacy on this site.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson