Dennis Waterman dies at 74

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Dennis Waterman dies at 74

Post by HHTel »

Dennis Waterman died with fourth wife Pam by his side at his home in Spain: Wave of tributes flood in for beloved TV hardman, 74, who retired to the sun seven years ago and joked 'I'm really good at doing f***all'

. Minder star Dennis Waterman died at the age of 74, his family has confirmed in a statement on Sunday
. hey said that he passed away 'peacefully' at his home in Spain, with his fourth wife Pam by his side
. Following the news, tributes poured in on Sunday from a variety of British television personalities
. Waterman was one of the most popular television actors of 1970s and 1980s, and was described as 'iconic'
. In more recent years, he starred as Gerry Standing in the BBC's New Tricks alongside Amanda Redman
. He 'passed away very peacefully' at hospital in Spain with his wife Pam by his side, his family said
I think I've watched almost everything he did.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -side.html
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Denis Waterman dies at 74

Post by lindosfan1 »

I am the same.watched everything he did. Very entertaining actor Rip
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: Dennis Waterman dies at 74

Post by caller »

Yes, sad news. Great actor on both the goggle box and stage. The Sweeney really changed British cop shows. It was essential viewing.
Talk is cheap