Look for Replacement Oxygen Concentrator Filters

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Big Boy

Re: Buying online from Lazada

Post by Big Boy »

We need to buy new filters for my wife's oxygen generator, which was purchased from Lazada. I have written to the company that supplied the generators, and they initially responded with:
Filter.png
Filter.png (53.76 KiB) Viewed 258 times
I thanked them and asked how I can buy some, to which they responded:
you can buy on the lazada which shop have sell it
I'm not usually thick when finding stuff on Lazada, but this has totally bamboozled me. Have I reached that age where stupid takes over? Can anybody point me in the right direction please?

I have written back to the company, asking for more precise details, but to date have not received an answer.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Lazada lists nothing under that filter designation. They show nothing for "oxygen generator filters". They also only show 3 cheap items for "oxygen generator". Either you have to use different wording, or they don't sell the machine you bought from them anymore.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

OK, I think you want "Oxygen Concentrator". They have them but I don't see your machine name. They seem to be filled up with "Yuwell" brand.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Actually, the easiest thing to do is perhaps take an existing filter to a fabric shop or the like and have them make a few dozen. It looks like standard cotton filter fiber.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

3M make many types of filters, in fact I have some free one that look like what you have posted.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=3m+ox ... nt=gws-wiz
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

That's the only thing on Lazada that comes close.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/bmc-f ... 576fRMoPrp
KhunLA
Guru
Guru

Look for Replacement Oxygen Concentrator Filters

Post by KhunLA »

Good luck

I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff on internet, and it's not you. Can't find anything close to what you have pictured or labelled / KRJ-11M. Whole units, but then the store doesn't offer any filters for sale.

What does the filter actually filter out. If just dust, maybe custom make your own out of a roll of HEPA filter.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm watching your answers, and am grateful for the advice/information. Sadly, nobody can find the item the machine provider is teasing me with so far. I have looked on Lazada history to try to find a little more information on the machine, but despite showing me a picture of the unit, the description is something I ordered a couple of weeks ago, so useless. The machine itself was the last one left in Thailand at the time, and everything is in Chinese :? It even talks in Chinese. I did find a manual in English when we received it to work out what the Chinese controls meant, but even that doesn't give many clues.

What does it filter out? Little more than dirt particles from what I can see. A dirty filter has little black spots on it.

I will wait a day or two in the hope the supplier comes through with just a little bit more information to enable me to order the pucker item (probably at an inflated price). Because of the importance of oxygen to my wife, I don't want to take any unnecessary risks. However, at this point in time, it is looking as if I may have little choice.

Points 48; Position 20
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Shopee Philippines seems to be filled with the machines, but no mention of spare filters. There's even a video showing the filter being put in the machine, I think.

https://shopee.ph/%EF%BC%88On-hand-%EF% ... 9686412735
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I found 1 machine on Thai Shopee, and can now state the make is AUORO. It doesn't help though.

It is a great little machine, but I had to laugh at the comments on the Filipino site, "item is all in chinese even the voice prompt!". Exactly the same as ours.

Incidentally, that video is not changing the filter. Changing the filter is simple even for a practical ignoramus like me, and takes maybe 5 seconds.

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Look at what I've just seen as I went back to shut down that video. I have a lead at last :dance:
filter2.jpg
filter2.jpg (66.73 KiB) Viewed 368 times

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Not a lead after all :cry:

It turns out that exclusive gift set is just the bits that come with every machine. Not for sale.

Points 48; Position 20
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Try the below, if what you have are indeed made of cotton material. Not specifically for an oxygen machine, but as I think you have the only machine on the planet that uses that type of filter, I would think the below would work and be safe.

https://www.amazon.com/optional-differe ... M271L?th=1

There are more choices to compare with at the bottom of that page, although they all look the same to me.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Thank you Pete, that looks like a pretty good option, and the price looks very reasonable as well. 1 filter lasts for about 9 months, so a pack of 100 would keep me going for a while :shock: :D. I'll give until Monday. If no joy with the original supplier by then, I'll give it a go.

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Unbelievable :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

After keeping me on the end of a piece of string for 1 week telling me the item is available on Lazada, they tell me:
Filter_no_sell.png
Filter_no_sell.png (4.84 KiB) Viewed 274 times

Points 48; Position 20