Reliable STD clinic in H.H..?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Reliable STD clinic in H.H..?

Post by usual suspect »

Since my return to H.H. I've been a naughty boy..(on more than 1 occasion).. :naughty:
My thoughts now are to get a thorough sexual-health check, but Where..?
3 yrs ago I went to a clinic on Petkasem Rd (opp side & up a bit from BKK Bank)..That was for a simple Clamydia test, but I could do with a good check..inc HIV (but I believe I have to wait 6 weeks before testing for this).
OK I know most of you on the forum are angels, BUT can anyone reccomend a place based on good expirience
(Good expirience? at a clap clinic..? )
Honest answers only please..555.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Reliable STD clinic in H.H..?

Post by HHTel »

I know it's part of a full medical at HHH so they must be able to do it.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

I know that some STD testing can be done at San Paulo hospital because, unawares, they once tested me for some when I just had a straightforward UTI.

But I'm not sure whether they offer the full monty that you're looking for.

You could ring them and ask. Ask for International department. 032 532 576

But I'm sure there will be a smaller clinic that does it too.

Try ringing the Be Well clinic in Nong Kae

Or as HHTel suggests, go to(or ring) the premium clinic at HH Hospital 032 523 000 x 7502

Good luck

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

The blood test clinic on Petchkhasem Rd., just south of the Baguette and a few meters before the petrol station, where you can park, is a reliable clinic. They can email the results to you. Beats standing/sitting in line at a hospital and being exposed to sick people and paying Farang prices.

As an example; a blood test for kidney disease costs 1400 baht at the clinic and 4000 baht at Bangkok Hospital.