Thai-Denmark U.15 Football Tournament

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Big Boy

Thai-Denmark U.15 Football Tournament

Post by Big Boy »

I've spent the last couple of afternoon's reminiscing the good old Hua Hin City days at Fort Thanarat. I've been supporting a good friend's team, and the good news is the won their way into a very tough final tomorrow afternoon.

The standard of football has been excellent, and some brilliant prospects have been on display.

If we have any football supporters out there, you could do a lot worse than go to Fort Thanarat tomorrow afternoon to watch Police Tero vs Koh Samui. It promises to be a very good game, and I wouldn't like to call the winner. I'm really looking forward to it. The best thing, it's free :D
ft.jpg
(331.29 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Re: Thai-Denmark U.15 Football Tournament

Post by Big Boy »

Just 1 thing, if you go, you will need your ID Card or Passport.

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

K.O. is 10:30am this morning. I've had to re-arrange my Christmas Eve, but I'll be there :D

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Well, what a game, what a tournament. I don't know if any of you have been to an u.15 tournament, but the atmosphere is usually phenomenal. Imagine 22 mums screaming for their little Johnny. Man for man, it must outweigh a real football support by 10x. A brilliant atmosphere.

Better still, my friend's team won the tournament, but what a way to win when you have an Englishman supporting you. The won 4-3 on penalties.

However, the best bit was right at the end - it was the mums who ran the lap of honour.

I thoroughly enjoyed the tournament. Great entertainment.

Points 48; Position 20