Takiap beach car park

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
caller
Hero
Hero

Takiap beach car park

Post by caller »

On my little drive around the area yesterday, I stopped at the cap park that serviced the Pattaya ferry. The portacabin 'terminal' has been removed as well as all the signage, and just as I was wondering what they would do with the area, I noticed several army personnel (uniforms being the giveaway), undertaking surveys of the whole car park area. There was also a small Thai Naval vessel moored up.

Is it army land, or do you think are they just claiming it?

Anyone heard any news of any planned changes?

The area where the terminal was, would make a nice spot for a decent restaurant.
Talk is cheap
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Takiap beach car park

Post by handdrummer »

caller wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:08 pm On my little drive around the area yesterday, I stopped at the cap park that serviced the Pattaya ferry. The portacabin 'terminal' has been removed as well as all the signage, and just as I was wondering what they would do with the area, I noticed several army personnel (uniforms being the giveaway), undertaking surveys of the whole car park area. There was also a small Thai Naval vessel moored up.

Is it army land, or do you think are they just claiming it?

Anyone heard any news of any planned changes?

The area where the terminal was, would make a nice spot for a decent restaurant.
Maybe they're worried about a beach assault from Roumania.