Booster Vaccines - Covid 19

Temporary sub-forum for all news, updates, developments and discussion on Coronavirus/Covid-19 in Hua Hin, Thailand and globally. Any and all topics on the outbreak will be moved into this forum for ease of information access.

Full time or part time foreign residents of Thailand which booster vaccine have you received?

AstraZeneca
20%
Johnson & Johnson
No votes
Moderna
22%
Pfizer
44%
Sinopharm
4%
Sinovac
No votes
Other (Explain)
2%
4%

Total votes: 45

joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Booster Vaccines - Covid 19

Post by joelle »

Big Boy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:55 pm It moved from there ages ago. It is a little building at the back of the blue building these days. You actually wonder if its part of the hospital.
Oh thanks
Any more specifications from the front entrance of the hospital? Please
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Go through the car park towards 7-11, but walk straight on through the blue building. On the other side, turn left, walk about 20 yards, and there's a large hut on the right.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance:
:dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Big Boy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:00 pm Go through the car park towards 7-11, but walk straight on through the blue building. On the other side, turn left, walk about 20 yards, and there's a large hut on the right.
:thanks:
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

joelle wrote:
Big Boy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:00 pm Go through the car park towards 7-11, but walk straight on through the blue building. On the other side, turn left, walk about 20 yards, and there's a large hut on the right.
:thanks:
Obviously you're too late for today. Times are 8.30 - 11.30.

We also went today and it was very quiet, so probably should still have vaccine supply next Friday. Maybe check the FB page next week?

hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Btw the little building is the infectious diseases control clinic. If you get lost ask a hospital staffer for that. Or show them this:

คลินิกควบคุมโรคติดต่อ
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

hhinner wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:26 pm Btw the little building is the infectious diseases control clinic. If you get lost ask a hospital staffer for that. Or show them this:

คลินิกควบคุมโรคติดต่อ
:thumb: :cheers:
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

As social media dinosaur I struggle with Facebook so apologies if this is a stupid question.
What is the exact group I need to check for advice on when/if the free covid jabs are available as when I searched there seemed to be a few.
When is the info on the jabs published? How many days before. I was not here on Friday so if they are doing them next week will try to attend.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/huahincovid19

Is usually quite helpful, and they post in English.

Points 51; Position 21
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

This is the site hhinner posted from https://www.facebook.com/pagehuahinhospital .

Points 51; Position 21
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

For those still interested
Went to HHH 2 weeks ago on Friday 22nd December but was told they had no more vaccines, to come back today 5th January. Got there at 9am and out at 9.15.
There was about 10 persons in front of us, but quick and efficient service from the nurses.
Attachments
received_1521219385327401.jpeg
(96.03 KiB) Downloaded 1772 times
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Is anyone getting boosters any longer? They're not free anymore, at least at the private hospitals. I think the current rate I saw was 1,500 Baht.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

HHH had run out of stock when my last booster was due. It is now a 'watch this space' for when stocks arrive again. I wasn't aware private hospitals were doing them. Do you have any more info please?

Points 51; Position 21
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Big Boy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:07 pm HHH had run out of stock when my last booster was due. It is now a 'watch this space' for when stocks arrive again. I wasn't aware private hospitals were doing them. Do you have any more info please?
Not for down there. It appears that BH Pattaya has stock of Pfizer. On appointment basis only. They were advertising on FB a few weeks ago.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source