Getting a Green Card covid vaccine certificate

Temporary sub-forum for all news, updates, developments and discussion on Coronavirus/Covid-19 in Hua Hin, Thailand and globally. Any and all topics on the outbreak will be moved into this forum for ease of information access.
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Re: Getting a Green Card covid vaccine certificate

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

Update request - Apologies if this has been covered already. Is it possible to get a hard copy vaccination certificate/passport for international travel in Hua Hin and what is the process and how long does it take? Thanks in advance.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

malcolminthemiddle wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:16 pm Update request - Apologies if this has been covered already. Is it possible to get a hard copy vaccination certificate/passport for international travel in Hua Hin and what is the process and how long does it take? Thanks in advance.
I got mine via the Mor Phrom app on my phone. Takes a couple of days(I think)

Thanks, a PM would have sufficed.
Mods, can you delete the attachment please.
Last edited by sateeb on Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

sateeb wrote:
malcolminthemiddle wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:16 pm Update request - Apologies if this has been covered already. Is it possible to get a hard copy vaccination certificate/passport for international travel in Hua Hin and what is the process and how long does it take? Thanks in advance.
I got mine via the Mor Phrom app on my phone. Takes a couple of days(I think)
int covid cert..jpg
If you care about your privacy enough to block out your name you should also render the QR code unreadable.
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

Is the green certificate enough for international travel or is the Yellow Passport book necessary as well? Going to the UK. Thanks in advance.
covid-vaccine.jpeg
covid-vaccine.jpeg (56.94 KiB) Viewed 1067 times
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

malcolminthemiddle wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:47 pm Is the green certificate enough for international travel or is the Yellow Passport book necessary as well? Going to the UK. Thanks in advance.covid-vaccine.jpeg
If you have or can get it all the better I would say
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

Green card = yellow star
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

My son received his booster a week ago. I've just had a look on his Mor Phrom. Everything has updated except his International Certificate, which still just shows jabs 1 & 2. Does anybody know if this is a mistake, or if the International Certificate just needs the initial 2 jabs?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

europtimiste wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:38 pm Green card = yellow star
A green card is not an armband and does not identify anyone as belonging to any particular religious or ethnic group. Funny, you don't look Jewish. (An old Yiddish joke)
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Post by pitsch »

pitsch wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:11 am Today I ttried again to register at Mor Prom with the 13no. ID, which I got from HH Hospital. It never worked before, but now it worked. It seems to be possible to get an International Certificate, but my problem is, that I get a new passport this month. I see that it is possible to enter the passport number when applying for the Certificate. So I will try if it works when I got my new passport.
Today I got my new passport and I applied for an International Certificate at the Mor Prom. I could change the Passport number and the application was approved. I should get a QR code by the next 3 working days. It was free of charge, but only until 31.December
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Deadline for free International vaccine cert has been extended Image

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

How important is this 'Thai Covid Passport' really. Countries that I've looked at just require proof of vaccination. Although this 'passport' is recognised by many, I don't see that it's actually needed. Your vaccine certificate has all the info required along with a QR code for verification.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Nobody knows, but it doesn't cost anything, so why not? The QR Code will access a database, maybe the domestic QR Code information is blocked outside of Thailand.

Points 51; Position 21
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Fair enough.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Foreigners vaccinated in Thailand can apply for a digital vaccine passport for free until March 31

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/fo ... l-march-31

Full news release

Many of us may have been inculcated here as well as inoculated. :shock: :laugh:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

A word of warning for those relying solely on Mor Phrom.

I was at the footie last weekend, and Internet died. I was literally up shit creek without a paddle. Travelled >100Km for the footie, and couldn't get in. Fortunately, I keep a paper copy of my vaccine certificate in the glove compartment of my car, so a spare paddle was close by.

Likewise, I've heard others not bothering to update their Covid Passports because it is all on their vaccination certificate. Only the Covid Passport gives all of the important information in English. How many countries will accept a piece of paper or electronic document with Thai font? Get it updated - it takes a minute and is free.

Points 51; Position 21