Erectile dysfunction ...

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Erectile dysfunction ...

Post by dtaai-maai »

TV ads about erectile dysfunction, whatever next?? :shock:
But if you're going to have them, they might as well be entertaining! :laugh:

This is the way
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Erectile dysfunction ...

Post by migrant »

Educational, I wasn't aware of quite a few of the nicknames, sheltered life I guess.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

I never thought of ED as entertaining. But then, I've never had it so, who knows what laughs may be had?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

handdrummer wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:07 am I never thought of ED as entertaining. But then, I've never had it so, who knows what laughs may be had?
82 and still going strong!!
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Dannie Boy wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:08 am
handdrummer wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:07 am I never thought of ED as entertaining. But then, I've never had it so, who knows what laughs may be had?
82 and still going strong!!
Yes, indeed. I plan to make it the last act I perform before my demise. In fact, it may hasten my demise or extend my lifespan. At this point in time, I don't know.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

As the saying goes, “what a way to go”!!
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Dannie Boy wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:18 am As the saying goes, “what a way to go”!!
I figure I want to go while in progress and it's important to go on the out stroke. That way your dead body get's one more when it falls back down and a final one when the paramedics pull you off her.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

migrant wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:00 pm
Dannie Boy wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:18 am As the saying goes, “what a way to go”!!
I figure I want to go while in progress and it's important to go on the out stroke. That way your dead body get's one more when it falls back down and a final one when the paramedics pull you off her.
I wonder how "her" feels about that?
Maybe her'd think you fell asleep then, roll you over and go to sleep. When she woke up the in morning, she might think that you were still sleeping and go on about her business. At some point during the day her would discover that you had passed on and would begin going through your pockets to find the money, followed by your bank book(s) and looking for a copy of your will. Eventually, her would report your demise to the authorities and contact a lawyer.