Galaxy Tab S7+ original keyboard cover wanted!

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Galaxy Tab S7+ original keyboard cover wanted!

Post by huahin4ever »

Seems like this is very hard to come by in Thailand. I have checked the sites like Lazada, Shopee etc, but none available. Same goes for Samsung Thailand web page. The link below is from Singapore (English), but the cover is the same all over the world as far as I can tell. Buying from over seas could be an option, but risky considering Thailand Customs and the poor mail service her (may get lost or stuck in some office).

If someone here has a great idea or know where I can get it I would really appreciate it. I have asked Samsung Shop in MV, they cannot get it.

https://www.samsung.com/sg/mobile-acces ... 970ubegww/

I'm only interested in this original Samsung type, NO China cheap made copies or other brands!ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

YNWA
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Galaxy Tab S7+ original keyboard cover wanted!

Post by hhinner »

The Samsung website has it in many stores in Bangkok. However just because the website says they have doesn't mean it's true. The website also gives two stores in Hua Hin, which you may have tried already.
IMG_20210426_100103.jpg
(82.34 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
The first is in MV.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

hhinner wrote:The Samsung website has it in many stores in Bangkok. However just because the website says they have doesn't mean it's true. The website also gives two stores in Hua Hin, which you may have tried already.
IMG_20210426_100103.jpg
The first is in MV.
Ibiz is the Samsung shop in MV. Sold out and cannot get/order. Jaymart in BP is gone now I believe, after they closed down the two top floors. Asked Jaymart in MV, also out of stock and cannot order.

But here comes the positive! I asked in Banana IT, sold out and could not order, but after I asked if they could check all the other Banana IT stores in Thailand, they found one in the Bang Na area, so hopefully I will get it before the weekend ImageImageImage

YNWA

YNWA
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »