Fresh Bread and Breakfast on soi 94

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
timuphill
Amateur
Amateur

Fresh Bread and Breakfast on soi 94

Post by timuphill »

Morning Bread Cafe moved their bread baking set up to their restaurant on soi 94... so now there's fresh bread every morning and also good breakfast. It's located about 200 m from Pechakam road opposite G Hua Hin Resort. Very friendly staff and good food.
Big Boy

Re: Fresh Bread and Breakfast on soi 94

Post by Big Boy »

I used to breakfast there at least once a week, but new owners took over, and changed their sausage suppliers - I've not bothered since then. Irrespective of where the bread is made, when I used to frequent the place, it was always fresh anyway.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
timuphill
Amateur
Amateur

Post by timuphill »

Big Boy wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:40 am Irrespective of where the bread is made, when I used to frequent the place, it was always fresh anyway.
Good point.. but before the bread sometimes came late and there were often (upset :) people waiting for it... but now because of the baking happening on-site, bread should be available early in the morning.
timuphill
Amateur
Amateur

Post by timuphill »

listbiz.jpg
listbiz.jpg (47.64 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

timuphill wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:24 am listbiz.jpg
Does this mean we are not allowed to talk about businesses that we frequent?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

It means members can not Freeload advertise their business. The member has a history of trying to advertise this business. He has been invited to contact Admin to discuss. If he isn't Freeloading, then his recommendations will be accepted.

Points 48; Position 20
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Big Boy wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:45 pm It means members can not Freeload advertise their business. The member has a history of trying to advertise this business. He has been invited to contact Admin to discuss. If he isn't Freeloading, then his recommendations will be accepted.
OK. Thanks, I didn't know that.
Sj65
Novice
Novice

Post by Sj65 »

Enjoyed my breakfast this morning. The coffee was good taste and the breakfast was value for the money.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

As I've said, this used to be my 'go to' place for breakfast at least once a week. I stopped going there when the sausage supplier changed.

I've heard many good reports recently, including the sausage supplier had switched back again. Until today, I resisted temptation. This morning, I was invited for breakfast, and somebody else was paying :D . Why not, I thought.

First thing I have to say is breakfast at Morning Bread has always been, and still is excellent value. Unfortunately (and I am a very fussy git regarding sausages), the sausages had not returned to the original supplier, in fact I'm not sure they are pork any more (possibly chicken). I still enjoyed my breakfast a lot, and whilst not complaining, the sausages did not suit my individual palette.

I won't be returning because of my fussy sausage preferences, but have to say, this has to be arguably the best value breakfast in Hua Hin.

Points 48; Position 20
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

Many restaurants allow a 'bring your own booze' thing. Maybe this place would let you bring your own sausage.
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:lach: Seriously, very few places do sausages to my liking. Entirely my own fault - I'm too fussy :D

Points 48; Position 20
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

Big Boy wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:44 pm I'm too fussy :D
Never! :laugh:

:cheers:
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
timuphill
Amateur
Amateur

Post by timuphill »

Lost wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:16 pm Many restaurants allow a 'bring your own booze' thing. Maybe this place would let you bring your own sausage.
You can always try and ask the owners... they are very accommodating. Some people do bring their own cheese and other things that are not common in Thailand. If you would bring your own sausages, they would give you more something else.
I don't eat bread, so I get more bacon :)