Swim shorts in HH- where?

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Swim shorts in HH- where?

Post by thecolonel »

Weird request but here goes...

If there's one thing I've always struggled to get here in Hua Hin it's swim shorts. Pretty important requirement when living in a hot outdoor country.

And I mean the type you can wear all day to relax in room, go to supermarket, gym etc but still have the lining(netting) inside for...... er, swimming! In other words not budgie smugglers!

Equally I don't want full on 'board shorts' either which are really long past the knee and ultra garish designs(not that there are many surfer dudes in Hua Hin)

I want stuff that blokes 40+ wear. Not a lot to ask in Hua Hin considering the typical tourist/expat population!

The only place I ever bought swim shorts here was Uniqlo and those are now dying. And I think they don't sell them any more.

So where do all you expat blokes buy your swim shorts from?

Any help appreciated!Image

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Swim shorts in HH- where?

Post by Dannie Boy »

Have you looked on the bottom floor of Market Village - there are a number of stalls there?
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Re: Swim shorts in HH- where?

Post by HarryVardon »

There is Market Village, BluePort and the road going down to the sea in the centre of Hua Hin.