Certificate of Residence

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Certificate of Residence

Post by Hahuahin »

Is there anyone with recent experience and info about documents required to be issued a Certificate of Residence at Hua Hin Immigration?

Thank you :)
hahuahin
buksida

Re: Certificate of Residence

Post by buksida »

As far as I know, and this may differ depending on who you get or what day it is, the blue book, rental contract if you have one, copy of owners' ID, photos, and your passport can all be asked for.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

You are right anything can be asked for! TIT!
I recently helped a friend do this for a bank account and we needed Blue book, passport, pics and B500. All done and sorted by the lovely lady with the photocopier and handed in downstairs at the back sliding door. 10 mins later she came out and everything was fine.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Post by Hahuahin »

Thank you for replying :D . "I have no "Blue book" but hope a copy from "landlords book" and ID card will do together with rental contract!
hahuahin
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

I'm sure it will be fine...the photocopier lady will check all your documents and point you in the right direction
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Post by Hahuahin »

Well it went quick and it should for Thb 500,- :cry: However I only needed copy of my passport, arrival card, visa page, rental contract and ID card/tabian baan landlord + two pictures.