Road Trip South

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Road Trip South

Post by ahandpatsy »

Hello there. My thai gf and myself are looking for a relaxing 3 or 4 day stay. Going south up to 4 hours drive. We initially thought koh Phayam but thats 6 hours.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
perfectvolley

Re: Road Trip South

Post by perfectvolley »

Hi. We are just back from a two day trip to ban krut. That is 50 km south of prachuapkhirikhan. It is an two our drive from Hua Hin. Pretty beaches a beautiful wat and nice restaurants at the beach. We appriciate it very much. It is definitly worth a try.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Have a look around our sister site, which covers Bang Saphan and Bang Krut. Very nice down there, but a bit too laid back sometimes :D https://www.bangsaphanguide.com/
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

perfectvolley wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:31 pm Hi. We are just back from a two day trip to ban krut. That is 50 km south of prachuapkhirikhan. It is an two our drive from Hua Hin. Pretty beaches a beautiful wat and nice restaurants at the beach. We appriciate it very much. It is definitly worth a try.
Hi there what did you di during your visit. We are looking for relaxing

Thanjs for replying
perfectvolley

Post by perfectvolley »

Well if you are looking for a relaxing time ban krut is the perfect match for you. You can make a trip to the temple discover the way further south where you can find nice places for snorkeling. Can spend the time at the pool overlooking the beach and take a walk on the wide and beautiful beach. As i said the restaurants at the beach are highly recommended.