Looking for a House to rent long term

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Dennis900
Novice
Novice

Looking for a House to rent long term

Post by Dennis900 »

Hello Community,

Im a 29 year old guy who will move next week to hua hin with my wife, kid and a dog.

Im Already living 9 years in thailand, but never lived in hua hin, means I dont have realy a clue where to stay in hua hin and hope on the help of the forum here.

We are looking for a house with as least 2 bedroom, which is not more then 15 min. from the city away, prices anything under 15.000 bht.

I would appreciate any help....

Maybe somebody also got a link from the forum where the hua hin area is explained in detail, mean for example in which areas are the villages with swimmingpools, security etc. what/where are the main sois i need to live close to, to arrive anything easy.

Anyway, appreciate all answer and wish you an awsome day.

Cheers, Dennis
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Looking for a House to rent long term

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the forum, we have some rentals listed here but they tend to be higher end for seasonal tourists: http://www.propertyhuahin.net/property.php?type=H&for=R

The easiest way to source local rentals is to rent a bike and explore the villages, there are literally hundreds of them.
Dennis900
Novice
Novice

Post by Dennis900 »

thx for your answer Lev, yeah but the rentals on that page are seiously a bad joke... how I said im living here long term, so im not a seasonal tourist.

Alright, guess its the best way as you mentioned it, will rent a car the next day and drive to hua hin to explore the villages.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Dennis900 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:24 amAlright, guess its the best way as you mentioned it, will rent a car the next day and drive to hua hin to explore the villages.
You really have to. I'm 15 minutes from town and many would say I'm out in the sticks! Loads of developments all over - north, south and west, many with security and private and communal pools, all within 15 minutes of town.

Soi6, the Palu-U road, 88, 94, 102 & 112 and their side soi's all have clusters of housing developments, the last possibly the most spread out. But others to be found all over. I keep coming across ones I have never seen or heard of before.
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Dennis, are you talking 15 minutes walk or by motorcycle/car?

I must admit, I was thinking walk until I read caller's post. Also, what would you consider to be the city? If you're talking entertainment centres, Hua Hin has a few, but quite spread out.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
T.O.M.
Banned
Banned

Post by T.O.M. »

To the OP.
Join one of the many 'Hua Hin Buy , Sell & Rent' Facebook groups....Plenty of houses for rent...all price levels and all over town.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

I have a place available, but guessing it would be advertising to go into details on the forum.... Not a million miles from Black Mountain Golf Course (Hin Lek Fai).

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.