Man U v Arsenal FA Cup

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
jocko

Man U v Arsenal FA Cup

Post by jocko »

Can anyone tell me what channel I can watch this game on? Normally Bugaboo TV Ch 7 but they seem to be covering the Asian Cup. As far as I know FA Cup is screened in Thailand free via a True satellite box or Thai free channels?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Man U v Arsenal FA Cup

Post by Dannie Boy »

jocko wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:44 pm Can anyone tell me what channel I can watch this game on? Normally Bugaboo TV Ch 7 but they seem to be covering the Asian Cup. As far as I know FA Cup is screened in Thailand free via a True satellite box or Thai free channels?
I assume you are looking to watch this at home with a KO at 2.55am Thai time? In the UK it’s being broadcast by the BBC so available via TVMucho or via a VPN - I recall that if you sign up with TVMucho they give you so many days free viewing, so you could watch it that way - no doubt others may be able to guide you about availablity on Thai channels
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Dannie Boy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 pm I recall that if you sign up with TVMucho they give you so many days free viewing, so you could watch it that way - no doubt others may be able to guide you about availablity on Thai channels
I thonk you'll find that, if you don't take out a subscription, you can use TVMucho free for 1 hour per day!
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

If you struggle to get any of the channels to watch it on, you can always stream via vipbox.com. They have every game showing. Takes a few frustrating minutes to get the game started (closing various popups, returning to previous page from betting websites etc - they gotta make money) but 95% reliable stream after that. I use it to watch all my football.

Just takes a little getting used to at first.

Edit: It is much MUCH better to watch it through a normal channel, though. I just refuse to pay for subscriptions. :cry:
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
jocko

Post by jocko »

Thanks for the info so far. No I will not be looking to watch live, I was hoping to watch on a channel available on my True Visions satellite box and then record on the PVR (personal video recorder) attached to this and then watch at a more sensible time. So as I said before, the last few years you could watch some of the games on Bugaboo tv but it looks like this is not possible right now due to the Asian Cup. So please any info for this option? Cheers!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

There is no clash between this game and any Asian Cup game. If you normally receive it via Bugaboo TV Ch 7, you should still receive it.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20