Flowerservice

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
PGS

Flowerservice

Post by PGS »

Anyone knows about a flowerist, whereby I can order and have them deliver some roses to an adress in Hua Hin city?
They must be able to communicate by e-mail in english............with me that is.

ehemmmm asking for a friend
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Flowerservice

Post by Lost »

PGS wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:18 am Anyone knows about a flowerist, whereby I can order and have them deliver some roses to an adress in Hua Hin city?
They must be able to communicate by e-mail in english............with me that is.

ehemmmm asking for a friend
If you change your google search from 'Hua Hin flowerist' to 'Hua Hin Florist' there are many options. Both collection and delivery.

Good luck x

Edit: My apologies, both 'flowerist' and florist come up with similar. Just go to Villa Market. Whole array of them outside. Speak to her. She will deliver as I've used her (sounds weird) many times b4. Expect a 1,500 -2000 bill. Very well wrapped and beautifully presented.

Failing that, there are flower girls in Binthabaht.

:cheers:
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

Try www.flowers2thailand.com a company I used quite a while ago and were okay. I needed to give them clear instructions of where the flowers were being delivered but was happy with the result. It was at least a couple of years ago so I am not sure if they are still in business.
PGS

Post by PGS »

Thanks for info, the thing is that I am not in Hua Hin atm, so I need to communicate via e-mail. I believe that leaves the flowergirls in Binthabaht and outside MV, out.