Buying property at La Bua

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
RomanR
Novice
Novice

Buying property at La Bua

Post by RomanR »

Hi. I am potentially interesting in buying property in La Bua . I heard that they had some serious problems in past. But now they are saying that they overcome all that problems and left them in behind . Do somebody had bought property there and can share with me their experience? Or know some information that can be useful for potential buyer? Also they are planning to build new project La Bua vista soon. If it is not proper to share this information openly in forum, I will greatly appreciate if you can PM me. Thanks in advance.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Buying property at La Bua

Post by StevePIraq »

I have no direct experience but have you formally requested from La Bua how they resolved their previous issues, including but not limited to bankruptcy.

You can also view the following thread.

viewtopic.php?t=29281&start=15
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
RomanR
Novice
Novice

Post by RomanR »

Thanks for your reply. For sure I will ask them a lot of questions, but wanted to hear from other people involved. And, thanks, yes, I have read already that thread before.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

The owners got toegther and turned a disaster into a success, it took time and a lot of investment by the home owners and a investor but they made it happen, as I am aware all are happy.