JWS Motorsport

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
JD
Legend
Legend

JWS Motorsport

Post by JD »

I have to say a huge thanks to JWS Motorsport at the Go Kart Track, and give a wholehearted recommendation for their private function facilities.

Jo and Wendy listened to my requirements regarding a evening celebration for 120 people including family, friends and associates of my business.

They organised everything, reception area, tables & chairs, all fully dressed, cutlery, glasses, flowers, the works. My company supplied all the food, either cooked or pre-prepared for the barbeque, and JWS arranged all the serving dishes, chefs to cook the barbeque, waiting staff for clearing tables and supplying drink.

Of course there was also the karting which was a lot of fun, especially, as for many it was their first time in a kart, Jo took care of everyone.

I believe the inaugural HHHB&MCo. race was won by Pete from the Lord Nelson, followed by Colin from the Observer, but was all done just for the fun of it and the racing continued for everyone to enjoy, the juniors racing was very funny, as some of them had never driven before. I have to say some very fast lap times were posted by a few of them once they settled into it.

The highlight of the karting had to be Jo giving a demonstration of the new super fast kart he has, very impressive indeed, with an injured shoulder he still managed to beat the 13HP lap record posted on the wall by 3 seconds, albeit in a much beefier machine.

Thanks also to Dr. Dave for the sounds. Smooth Soul & Jazz at it’s very best.

Starting at 5.00pm the barbecue and food was still being eaten at 10.30pm, by 11.30pm it was all cleaned away. The drinking went on a lot longer, when I left at 2.30am only Jo and the good Dr were left trying to finish the fourth keg of the night, (I think overall, Dave had about a kegs worth to himself) and I am told by Jo they carried on until about 4.30am.

Thanks to all who came along, a count through the reception book shows about 150 people coming and going throughout the evening, a good night was enjoyed by everyone, Sopa and I enjoyed our evening and look forward to the next one.

Have had a few apologies this morning from those missing, more important matters on their mind, (pool). Maybe they should have come along and seen what having fun is all about.

Once again a large THANK YOU to Jo, Wendy and the JWS Motorsport Crew. :cheers:
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Have to agree JD
Joe and Wendy excelled themselves on Saturday night; every detail was planned out to precision timing and executed

Any one planning a celebration to be remembered should give JWS a call and enquire how they can be of assistance
I did manage to escape the kart race though but that was perfect timing on my part didn’t want to get my strides dirty!!! white strides and karts dont mix .
As for the music they dont call me DR Dave soul monsta for nothing !!

Have to say those who were invited and didn’t arrive you missed a pearl of a doo!

Very best wishes and good luck for the future to Dave and Sopa Cunningham

Joe and Wendy can be contacted via this link JWS MOTOR SPORT HUA HIN
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"