The best hamburger in Hua Hin

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: The best hamburger in Hua Hin

Post by caller »

PeteC wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:05 pm We can hope an outlet for the below will open In Hua Hin in the future. Outstanding burger, and great selection of types shown at the link. Long Live the Mighty Smashburger! :thumb: :cheers:

https://www.primeburger.co.th/
Forgot to mention that I finally got around to trying these a week ago - and wow! Fantastic burger.

I tried the London with added smoked bacon, and without mayo, and it was great. I have no idea what bacon Jam, which is one of the ingredients is, but it added a tangy flavour that was great. Also two types of onion worked as well. The mayo was still provided in a little plastic container, as was the prime sauce to be added if wanted. I just used a little ketchup.

They're big and the portion of frence fries was huge and very good. But you pay for it, but well worth it.

I only remembered this thread as I will be ordering another later. Probably the best burger I have eaten in Thailand, including Burgers & Us, on soi6, which is my go to burger in Hua Hin, which is also very good (home made burger, bun and pickles by the American owner).
Talk is cheap
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

You can order a double meat as well! :D Glad you enjoyed it. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

PeteC wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:27 pm You can order a double meat as well! :D Glad you enjoyed it. :cheers:
Thats what they recommend. I duly obliged. 2x95g and the single is 130g.
Talk is cheap
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

caller wrote:
PeteC wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:05 pm We can hope an outlet for the below will open In Hua Hin in the future. Outstanding burger, and great selection of types shown at the link. Long Live the Mighty Smashburger! :thumb: :cheers:

https://www.primeburger.co.th/
Forgot to mention that I finally got around to trying these a week ago - and wow! Fantastic burger.

I tried the London with added smoked bacon, and without mayo, and it was great. I have no idea what bacon Jam, which is one of the ingredients is, but it added a tangy flavour that was great. Also two types of onion worked as well. The mayo was still provided in a little plastic container, as was the prime sauce to be added if wanted. I just used a little ketchup.

They're big and the portion of frence fries was huge and very good. But you pay for it, but well worth it.

I only remembered this thread as I will be ordering another later. Probably the best burger I have eaten in Thailand, including Burgers & Us, on soi6, which is my go to burger in Hua Hin, which is also very good (home made burger, bun and pickles by the American owner).
In Hua Hin?

YNWA

YNWA
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

huahin4ever wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:50 amIn Hua Hin?
Prime Burger, no - sadly.

Burgers & Us, yes.
Talk is cheap
deptrai

Post by deptrai »

We just left Burgers & Us and it didn’t disappoint. The service, hospitality & food were great.
IMG_4302.jpeg
(182.85 KiB) Downloaded 1275 times
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

If it’s not my new favorite burger in Hua Hin, it is definitely in the top 3. Had a few visits to Daddy Deli, but just today decided to try a burger there. I had the beast burger, which was a double patty. It was perfectly cooked and seasoned. The patties were very thick, so I had to smash them down, causing a lot of juice to ooze out and besog my bottom bun. My fault, and I will be satisfied to just order a single-patty burger next time. Great seasoning and the bread was very good. Came with a side of steak fries that were cooked and seasoned nicely. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Post by HarryVardon »

The best burgers in Hua Hin can be obtained at the Little Mermaid on Soi 94. She makes danish versions. Although there are several my favorite is the Danish trucker burger. It has all kinds of fillings (including beetroot) and is covered with a rich dark brown gravy.. Delicious!!!!
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

HarryVardon wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:26 pm The best burgers in Hua Hin can be obtained at the Little Mermaid on Soi 94. She makes danish versions. Although there are several my favorite is the Danish trucker burger. It has all kinds of fillings (including beetroot) and is covered with a rich dark brown gravy.. Delicious!!!!
Always willing to try new burgers, for sure. I’ve had two meals (not burgers) at Little Mermaid and it’s always been good. Can’t do the beet root or gravy, but you said there’s a selection. I’ll check it out, thanks!
KanDoo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KanDoo »

A hamburger that is covered in gravy is not what I would really call a hamburger.
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Post by HarryVardon »

The gravy is optional but it does make it delicious and most Englishmen adore gravy.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

HarryVardon wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:41 am The gravy is optional but it does make it delicious and most Englishmen adore gravy.
With a roast dinner!!
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

Dannie Boy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:56 pm
HarryVardon wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:41 am The gravy is optional but it does make it delicious and most Englishmen adore gravy.
With a roast dinner!!
Haha. Yes, there is a time and place for everything.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Apparently, it's how the Danish like it and I would give it a try:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B8fsandwich
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

STEVE G wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:51 pm Apparently, it's how the Danish like it and I would give it a try:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B8fsandwich
No way to pick that up and eat it. Fork and knife version only. :laugh:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source