Buying online from Lazada

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Buying online from Lazada

Post by HHTel »

I'll leave this thread alone now. Any further comment could tempt fate and be forced to eat my words. When Kerry falls back on delivery, I'll let you know!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

When Kerry followed the usual Thailand business plan, and a Kerry office seemed to be popping up on every corner, delivery was great. Most of the offices have closed and they are working out of peoples homes. I don't know the geography of Kerry Offices, but 3Km is a long way with many homes between us. Maybe I'm unlucky enough to have one of these home offices between me and the main distribution point - I don't know. What I do know is delivery has gone from excellent to not so good. Kerry themselves reckoned 2 years before they could restore their excellent service.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

^^ 3Km is a long way? 555 It sure doesn't get much to get you lads in a phishing contest . . . . and it just goes on and on and on.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

There are 20 Kerry offices in Hua Hin still in business. My nearest one is less than 5 mins away just off 112. The nearest one to BB is at the top of 94 just as you get to the dogleg. Supposedly open and closing at 10pm. That's a spit away from his house.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Not according to Kerry's web page. I can see it on the Google enquiry, but maybe it's one of the offices that has closed.

I'm not doubting that it was ever there, but I'd never noticed it. Kerry Express web page does not show the office as you describe.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I did get those locations from Google. On the Kerry website, the one that I pointed out is not there. They do say that there are 20 offices in Hua Hin and lists them all.

https://th.kerryexpress.com/en/where-we-are

As of 6th January:
https://announce.th.kerryexpress.com/te ... yclosed/en
Geko
Professional
Professional

Post by Geko »

The problem seems for me to be the courier used 'Flash Express' have always late with deliveries

14 Jan 21:38
We are sorry the delivery today was unsuccessful
Attempt to deliver your parcel from Flash Express was unsuccessful due to recipient reschedule . Flash Express will try to deliver your parcel again within the next 1-2 days. [หัวหิน]

14 Jan 10:27
Out for Redelivery
Flash Express will attempt to deliver your parcel today! [หัวหิน]

13 Jan 23:27
We are sorry the delivery today was unsuccessful
Due to recipient reschedule. You will be contacted by Flash Express for next attempt within 1-2 days. [หัวหิน]

13 Jan 11:43
Out for Delivery
Flash Express will attempt to deliver your parcel today! Here are some important notes about delivery! [หัวหิน

13 Jan 07:29
Arrived at Last Mile Facility
Your parcel is being distributed to driver and will be delivered to you within 1-2 days. [หัวหิน]

11 Jan 19:05
Departed from Sortation Center
Your parcel is on the way to the last mile hub for delivery. [หาดใหญ่

11 Jan 19:02
Arrived at Sortation Center
Your parcel is being distributed and will be transferred to last mile hub. [ห
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

First time on this thread for me

Why all of a sudden do I have to keep entering my credit card number each time I buy?

Yes my card changed recently but upon entering new details I have absolutely 'ticked' the box that says retain my card info.

Done it twice in fact!

Looks like I'll have to contact them.... Pain in the butt!!

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Regarding Kerry: After previously commenting positively I posted
Any further comment could tempt fate and be forced to eat my words. When Kerry falls back on delivery, I'll let you know!
Well fate has bitten me. Kerry has had a package for more than a week. Originally posted that they would deliver 'tomorrow'. The following day they had actually deleted the latest entries on their tracking software.

Hoping this is a 'one-off' but I getting the feeling that I was one of their last fans!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Well it was bound to happen but if it’s a one-off then you’re still the man whose obviously trod in something lucky!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Had a head-banging few hours today with Kerry. They have now returned the order back to the sender with the reason "Cancelled under recipient order" When I tackled the warehouse, they admitted that they didn't have a courier to deliver so under the Lazada agreement and because it'd gone beyond the target date, they had to return it.

FFS Why not call the recipient?
I have re-ordered and asked the shop if they could use another courier. "Sorry, the courier is defined by Lazada". So I will complain to Lazada on Monday. (They don't have the 'chat' service at weekends)

What did come out of this was that the package went to a different 'courier office' than the one that usually services this area!
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Good Karma, whom I order from in Thailand, has dropped Kerry and uses EMS, I always get my orders in 3 days. iherb, in the US, does the same thing. When they used a private carrier it took 3 weeks to get a package, now I get it in 10-15 days.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

HHTel wrote:Had a head-banging few hours today with Kerry. They have now returned the order back to the sender with the reason "Cancelled under recipient order" When I tackled the warehouse, they admitted that they didn't have a courier to deliver so under the Lazada agreement and because it'd gone beyond the target date, they had to return it.

FFS Why not call the recipient?
I have re-ordered and asked the shop if they could use another courier. "Sorry, the courier is defined by Lazada". So I will complain to Lazada on Monday. (They don't have the 'chat' service at weekends)

What did come out of this was that the package went to a different 'courier office' than the one that usually services this area!
Somewhat similar. According to Kerry tracking a package bound for me arrived in HH two days ago (19th). Tracking said delivery would be within the 20th. Didn't happen, and when I checked tracking today it still wasn't out for delivery. So I went to the HH delivery hub and got it myself.

There was only one person in the office (there were a lot more middle of last week) and one delivery rider sorting out his next round. Also three idle vans parked outside. Could be Chinese New Year hols.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

So where is this delivery hub. I'm fine to collect it myself. If they'd bothered to call me, that's what I would have suggested instead of returning it to sender!
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

HHTel wrote:So where is this delivery hub. I'm fine to collect it myself. If they'd bothered to call me, that's what I would have suggested instead of returning it to sender!
It's just north of the palace, by B-Quik.