Best Instant Coffee available in Hua Hin

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
wenshidi
Professional
Professional

Re: Best Instant Coffee available in Hua Hin

Post by wenshidi »

They use to have Old Town Coffee in Tops imported from Ipoh, but no more and it is only available online. Still, the best instant coffee anywhere in Asia!!
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

wenshidi wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:18 pm They use to have Old Town Coffee in Tops imported from Ipoh, but no more and it is only available online. Still, the best instant coffee anywhere in Asia!!
All I have seen is that each packet is 3in1 coffee with milk and sugar. No thank you I do not want sugar
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Found 2 in 1 here in Macau. Isn't this amazing? Even when the original photo is "standing", this one is of course lying. Maybe as lazy as me. I'll leave it to you BB. :cry:
kahvi 2 in 1.jpg
(221.71 KiB) Downloaded 631 times
buksida

Post by buksida »

PET wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:56 pm All I have seen is that each packet is 3in1 coffee with milk and sugar. No thank you I do not want sugar
Buddy Dean does a zero-sugar three in one which I presume has Stevia or a similar substitute in it.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I doubt that it’s the sugar that’s the problem, simply that the OP doesn’t like drinking sweetened coffee - the only drink I take with a small amount of sugar is hot chocolate - coffee and tea without any sugar.