Driving range pains

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
John Stacey
Rookie
Rookie

Driving Range Pains

Post by John Stacey »

Hi Guys.

Reading through from 2005 has given me confidence to ask if wednesday mornings golf is still a feature ??
Andy and I, a couple of old guys from the old country, would love to join you on May 10th if at all possible.
We are very keen to deposit some of our Titleist in your jungle and lakes during our stay. Should we bring an ample supply or are they cheap enough in Hua Hin.
Same goes if anyone fancies a beer (or two) one night.

You can never die of too much only of too little.

John
The Twins
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

If you think you are having problems on the driving range, just remember this,
One time in Jakarta I managed to miss the whole driving range, all those acres of grass and hundreds of feet of nets, and I missed it all!
I sliced the ball off the top deck at such an angle, it missed the start of the nets, bounced off a bus shelter, went over a road and into a complex of restaurants!
John Stacey
Rookie
Rookie

Golf Driving in Djakarta

Post by John Stacey »

Carrying on from Steve :-
The ball bounced through the restaurant clouting a waiter in the temple, he staggered and promptly poured the bowl of red hot soup he was carrying into the customers lap, the customer jumped up screaming and, clutching his crotch ,ran out into the road straight into the path of a school bus.
The bus swerved to avoid him and slammed headfirst into a brickwall injuring all on board.
Steve turned to his professional and said "Oh my god did you see that ?"
"what am I going to do now ?"
The professional looked across the road, looked at Steve and said...
" If you turn your feet a little left and strengthen your right hand......"

"It`s all in the mind, you know"
The Twins