Mobile phone repair

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
buksida

Mobile phone repair

Post by buksida »

Does anyone know of a reliable place in town that fixes mobile phones? I have a broken screen on a Nokia 6300.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
hogus
Professional
Professional

Post by hogus »

Have a try on Chomsin Road!
If you're coming from Phetkasem Road to cross the railway line, there is on the left side a small mobile phone shop....about B4 on city map...If the repairing isn't too complicated, they should be able to do !
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

The best one I found was a company owned by a lady who had a little shop in Chom Sin opposite Top Marks. She then moved to a larger shop that also sold computers in Nebkerhars a few doors from the old Asia Property Centre office on the corner and nearly opposite the Shed.

She had a guy working for her who was excellent.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

There's a Nokia appointed service shop on the east side of Phetskasem somewhere between 41 and 45/1.
I've used this shop for many years already, and the gentleman running the shop is very knowledgeable.
He seems to have most of the relevant spare parts at hand, and, AFAIK, prices his services quite decently.

Chok dee!
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
buksida

Post by buksida »

Farang wrote:There's a Nokia appointed service shop on the east side of Phetskasem somewhere between 41 and 45/1.
Will have a look shortly, that's just round the corner from me ...
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
steve/m

Post by steve/m »

The same things happened to the wifes phone (Sony ) she has been told the price to repair will be from 1000/to 1,800 baht :)
sezanu
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sezanu »

Had my Nokia 3100 fixed at top floor at marked village.
Broken screen and display. paifd 1000 bath.
The price was ok by me.
buksida

Post by buksida »

The place on Petchkasem has been closed up for 2 days, looks like they're out of business ... MV it is then!