Where do people buy baby food ?

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
fft100
Professional
Professional

Where do people buy baby food ?

Post by fft100 »

I have a 9 month old daughter.

When we were over in Germany for a couple of months we found in the supermarkets a very wide range of baby food. Our daughter loved the fish, broccoli and pasta. She also liked the chicken, corn and potato. And as for the Spaghetti, mozaralla, and tomato.... There were dozens and dozens of different meals. all in glass jars - about 220g. Dozens of puddings as well. Apple, strawberries, Rasberries, pears, youghurt. Some great combinations.

Now we are back in Hua Hin, my missus has been down to the new Villa Market, but she tells me the selection is very poor. Where do people who live in HH buy their baby food ? Do you stock up when in BKK (in which case, where ?), or is there somewhere local that is good. Or do you just forego western baby food and use Cerelac ?

Thanks
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Mine is 8 months at the moment and refuses pretty much anything but cerelac which isnt ideal.

Im sure somebody will give an answer to your question but could you not just do your own with a blender and vegetables?
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Have you tried the big Tesco Store in the Market Village, I am sure they would have a good range.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
buksida

Post by buksida »

Never used the stuff, our two live off rice, fish, fruit and the occasional wild boar. Pre-chewing age it just goes in the blender.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

buksida wrote:Never used the stuff, our two live off rice, fish, fruit and the occasional wild boar. Pre-chewing age it just goes in the blender.
Wise man. :bow:

Parents may be unaware of the risks they take with their children's health...
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/heal ... /index.htm

Watch those plastic feeding bottles too...
http://ecochildsplay.com/2008/10/15/kee ... #more-1834

I know. I know. I'm such a kill-joy.
nevets
Guru
Guru

Post by nevets »

My kids now all grown up in falang land with first wife , we only gave them the food we had but blittsed in a blender none of that other rubish.