bar girls wanted to contact!

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
hollygolightly1

Post by hollygolightly1 »

lfc3acmilan3 wrote:duncans right though, sex with a good bar girl is amazing! certainly better than them lazy arse british women.
Maybe you aren't paying those British women enough? :D
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

hogus wrote:Sounds like a new theme for another topic.
"Should we send European women to Buriram for (sex) education?"
...just kidding
:)
Mmm, how about you posting your sexual CV on this thread & we'll see how you match up (educationwise) to Thai guys & other nationalities...just kidding :)

And lfc3acmilan3, talking about your "boom, boom" diet, I'm assuming you are the finest physical specimen of a man you could possibly be. Maybe you could post a photo so we can all drool??

I'm really happy for any of you guys who find meaningful (or otherwise!) relationships with BGs, if you & the BG are happy that's great, but do you think you can stop slagging European women off in comparison. We are aware of your preferences, can we just leave it at that & be civil?
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

DawnHHDRC wrote:
hogus wrote:Sounds like a new theme for another topic.
"Should we send European women to Buriram for (sex) education?"
...just kidding
:)
Mmm, how about you posting your sexual CV on this thread & we'll see how you match up (educationwise) to Thai guys & other nationalities...just kidding :)

And lfc3acmilan3, talking about your "boom, boom" diet, I'm assuming you are the finest physical specimen of a man you could possibly be. Maybe you could post a photo so we can all drool??

I'm really happy for any of you guys who find meaningful (or otherwise!) relationships with BGs, if you & the BG are happy that's great, but do you think you can stop slagging European women off in comparison. We are aware of your preferences, can we just leave it at that & be civil?
Not to worry Dawn and ladies, once some of the 6' Russian "wonders" decide to explore HH, the old hand expats will be dropping in the street with their eyeballs and tongues hanging out...LOL, the same as the Thai men do. Many a man has left Hazel back at home for here but comes to find after a few years that Hazel wasn't really that bad after all. :wink:

The situation is not helped thought by the Bangkok Post publishing Andy Capp each and everyday, keeps the thoughts in their heads?

You need to get ready for Philippine girls over there also. They are giving the Thai girls a run for their money here. With the ASEAN visa rules, no visa needed for a short stay. They seem to be "extending" their stay though, somehow, perhaps same as the Russians. :shock:

So, now we have something unique, Asian girls who look as good or better than Thai girls and speak fluent English. I'm waiting for the puying turf wars to start. Stand your ground Farang ladies!!!!...don't let these guys bother you. :cheers: Pete
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Pete,

The fact that farang guys out here prefer Thai women really doesn't bother me, or any other farang woman I've talked to (unless they're married to a farang guy & that's a whole other story... :? ) Neither have I read any post on here (although I haven't read nearly all of them :oops: ) that suggests farang women in HH are upset by the fact that most guys here like Thai women. I would have thought it was a pretty obvious fact & it's fine. What upsets me is the continual derogatory comparisons. What's wrong with saying " BGs are fantastic in the sexual department/in bed"? Why does it have to be "not like the lazy-arsed British women", or whatever the quote was? I don't compare, I don't generalise, I like to think I take people as they are, I just wish the same courtesy was extended to the growing number of women (of whatever nationality) using this forum. And, no, I don't want people to modify their views. :? Just consider who might be reading...
Having said that, I realise you were supporting me & I certainly don't want to sound hostile. It's really not a case of "farang woman upset because guys prefer Thai girls", just a case of "farang woman p£$$&* off at continually being put down, simply because of her race" Rant over, promise! :) :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Your last point got me thinking Dawn. The men who perpetually put down farang women are..... RACIST! Labelling them as racist is probably the best way to get them to curtail their disparagement of you farang ladies, since being labelled a racist is the ultimate social stigma these days. I mean, even the racists don't like being called racist, do they!?

Roberto, where are you!? :wink:
lfc3acmilan3

bar girls names!

Post by lfc3acmilan3 »

why is it bad to name bar girls by name? if you only use the first names surely there is no harm done. plus from what i saw in hua hin, there is that much competition, they would want to get a good rep, maybe HHAD should go as far as a marks out of 10 rating. lets be honest 95% of the men who go to thailand end up going with a bar girl, and the other 5% are either queer, or their girlfriends keep a close watch on them, so this lets keep it clean approach seems a bit puritanical when sex has invaded just about every facet of our society! we are talking about thailand for buddhas sake!
hollygolightly1

Re: bar girls names!

lfc3acmilan3 wrote:why is it bad to name bar girls by name? if you only use the first names surely there is no harm done. plus from what i saw in hua hin, there is that much competition, they would want to get a good rep, maybe HHAD should go as far as a marks out of 10 rating. lets be honest 95% of the men who go to thailand end up going with a bar girl, and the other 5% are either queer, or their girlfriends keep a close watch on them, so this lets keep it clean approach seems a bit puritanical when sex has invaded just about every facet of our society! we are talking about thailand for buddhas sake!
Guess you won't mind being rated in the bargirls' punters list then. Marks out of tenetc.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

lfc3acmilan3 wrote:why is it bad to name bar girls by name? if you only use the first names surely there is no harm done. plus from what i saw in hua hin, there is that much competition, they would want to get a good rep, maybe HHAD should go as far as a marks out of 10 rating. lets be honest 95% of the men who go to thailand end up going with a bar girl, and the other 5% are either queer, or their girlfriends keep a close watch on them, so this lets keep it clean approach seems a bit puritanical when sex has invaded just about every facet of our society! we are talking about thailand for buddhas sake!
He's a tosser
lfc3acmilan3

Post by lfc3acmilan3 »

dawn is so," not bothered" about men forming relationships with bar girls, that she has 2 postings on this thread. me thinks she doth protest too much, and the whole thing smacks of jealousy!
hollygolightly1

lfc3acmilan3 wrote:dawn is so," not bothered" about men forming relationships with bar girls, that she has 2 postings on this thread. me thinks she doth protest too much, and the whole thing smacks of jealousy!
Yes - you are right - all we farang women are desperately jealous that we can't get our hands on your man with your incredible IQ, sensitivity, sexual prowess etc... You obviously miss the point. I for one have no problem with men paying for sex, but how can you compare paid sex (where the whole point of a woman's job is to make a man feel like some kind of sex god) to ordinary sex (where maybe you just have to try harder - no pun intended! - because there's no incentive for a woman to have sex with you again if the chemistry isn't there)? Put another way, the quicker you are, the happier a sex worker will be (job over, easy money); other women (nothing to do with whether they are British, French, etc.) have more expectations. And if you want to call it "forming a relationship" rather than concluding a transaction, that's your call. I know how the bar girl feels; I have a similar relationship with the ATM machine - approach it, press some buttons and it gives you money. :wink:
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

lomuamart wrote:
He's a tosser
And looking at this again in the cold, clear light of day. Because it breaks the board's policy on privacy. That's why.
Please respect that.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

lfc3acmilan3 wrote:why is it bad to name bar girls by name? if you only use the first names surely there is no harm done.
Echo the above, you have already been warned, this is your final.

I seriously suggest you read the terms and conditions before you continue using this forum, particularly items 4, 15 and 20.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

lfc3acmilan3 wrote:dawn is so," not bothered" about men forming relationships with bar girls, that she has 2 postings on this thread. me thinks she doth protest too much, and the whole thing smacks of jealousy!
I know I promised my rant was over, but I'm afraid I couldn't let this one go by.

lfc3acmilan3, if you bothered to read any thread on this forum other than those about sex, you might know the following facts about me & you wouldn't have said the above (I hope)

My last long term relationship (3 yrs) was with a Thai guy

It ended when he died in March

I now live with his little boy, who has been with me since he was 2 & thinks I'm his Mum.

I'm trying to adopt said little boy

I run a dog center (along with my mum) with 120 dogs & many problems.

From the above, you should be able to put together that I don't want a relationship with anyone at this time. If I did, I wouldn't be bothered what race he was - I certainly wouldn't waste my time waiting for a guy of my own race, who preferred Thai girls. So, try engaging your brain, before commenting on others' personal lives. :guns:

My reason for posting twice on this thread was simple - I'm fed up of the racist (yes, you're right, Jaime) comments towards women which keep popping up. I really enjoy coming on HHAD, I enjoy the banter & the sense of community & I just wish some people would stop with the derogatory remarks. :roll:

And as for being jealous, puh-lease! I prefer guys with genuine, loving, intelligent personalities - I would not give the time of day to a guy who talked in that way about any woman

seasider

Post by seasider »

hollygolightly1 wrote:
Yes - you are right - all we farang women are desperately jealous that we can't get our hands on your man with your incredible IQ, sensitivity, sexual prowess etc... You obviously miss the point. I for one have no problem with men paying for sex, but how can you compare paid sex (where the whole point of a woman's job is to make a man feel like some kind of sex god) to ordinary sex (where maybe you just have to try harder - no pun intended! - because there's no incentive for a woman to have sex with you again if the chemistry isn't there)? Put another way, the quicker you are, the happier a sex worker will be (job over, easy money); other women (nothing to do with whether they are British, French, etc.) have more expectations. And if you want to call it "forming a relationship" rather than concluding a transaction, that's your call. I know how the bar girl feels; I have a similar relationship with the ATM machine - approach it, press some buttons and it gives you money. :wink:
This is SO right and gets my post for the best (and funniest) post of the week/month :thumb:
Life's a beach.....
lfc3acmilan3

final warning!

Post by lfc3acmilan3 »

ok, sorry HHAD no more sex talk from me, it looks a bit daft now that i look back over my postings. but to the girl whos on about racist comments about white women, how can you be racist about your own race! you would be insulting yourself, mother, sister, ex girlfriend..... etc.