Orthodentist

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Hobiecat
Professional
Professional

Orthodentist

Post by Hobiecat »

Been searching through the previous threads but didn't seem to find any inquiries on a good Orthodenist in town? Anybodies kids have braces?

:cheers:
Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?
ste860
Deceased
Deceased

Post by ste860 »

sure theres a huge dentists near the night market,on the main road,i see lots of students wearing a brace,next time i see one i will ask them
Hobiecat
Professional
Professional

Post by Hobiecat »

Ok.................. I'd like to ask again does anyone have kids with braces in HH. Seems so far that no one does?
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Post by splitlid »

Hobiecat wrote:Ok.................. I'd like to ask again does anyone have kids with braces in HH. Seems so far that no one does?

me kids donrnt but i luves em me. aye, love me braces.

"All the otters don't understand me"
"We might make you bother"
Chas
Banned
Banned

braces

Post by Chas »

Braces here are a status symbol for teens! Whether you need them or not, they show the world that your parents are rich enough to afford orthodontic treatments and in a world of uniforms, they are a way to "individualize" when you are too young for a tattoo.

Don't have kids with braces ( dont have kids!) but I had braces as an adult years ago and know the routine ( and the cost).

The dentist I go to, and one I recommend based on the root canal and crown work they did for me, is one I have not seen recommended on HHAD. It is the Prasert Dental Clinic on Petchkasem, just about opposite Tansamai near the gas station. Husband and wife team. Very professional. You might call them for orthodontic recommendations. (They were recommended to me by two other dentists, including the one at the hospital.) A phone call would also tell if they do orthodontics. ((032) 530115.

Alternatively, watch any school letting out and just ask the one kid in five who has braces.
moja
Guru
Guru

Post by moja »

Sorry do not have children so cannot recommend an orthadonist; however I can recommend our dentist. We go to the Hua Hin Dental Clinic on Sra Song road, whilst I am almost certain she does not do orthadontic work I would trust her to recommend someone who does.

She also speaks excellent english if that is also a factor

Tel 032 531510
Hobiecat
Professional
Professional

Post by Hobiecat »

Thanks Chas I'll give them a call. :cheers:
moja
Guru
Guru

Post by moja »

Should that not be thanks Chas and Moja?

I gave virtually the same information as he did and yet was totally ignored. Whether you take any further action on my suggestion is totally up to you but I took the time and effort to write a sensible reply to your query so the least you could have done is to add those the extra words (and Moja) to your reply.

I might only have been living here full time for one year and new to HHAD but we first came to HH over 20 years ago so do have some local knowledge and experience.
Hobiecat
Professional
Professional

Post by Hobiecat »

Wow.............................didn't mean to hurt your feeling the mojo.

Thank you too! :cheers:
moja
Guru
Guru

Post by moja »

thank you too!