New Topics

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
PeteC

New Topics

Post by PeteC »

Perhaps it is time to for an "Important Expat Info" category to avoid the same questions being asked over and over again by new visitors/members. At present, many replies reference..."go see this thread here....message xxxx....." Lev and other experts should compose the section and then it will be closed unless edited by Lev or another moderator. No replies or comments allowed on that portion of the site...read info only.

1) Retirement Visas.

2) All "other" types of visas.

3) Importing Pet info.

4) Listing of all schools in Hua Hin and if they are International or native.

5) How not to buy a house?

I'm just throwing out an idea, you guys formulate the contents if you think it is worthwhile. Eastern Flank Pete
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Peter,

What planet are you from. Who wants to import a pet. Here in Thailand we have a surplus. If you want to import anything the I sugest that you import one of those dog catcher vans that I used to see on US TV cartoon swhen I was a kid.

As for schools who needs them. they are just a useless waste of money. If you educate any more Thais we will have a young population of people who can screw us for even more money.

Forget retirement, it is boring, keep working ntil you drop.

Forget buying a house, just find a dummy farang (there are many of them in Hua Hin) and pretend that you will provide some service (e.g. gardening or cleaning) and just shack up in their house for free. Easy.

Get a life, and by the way, forget about pies, chips and beans.

Kin Kao.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Thats just about what I expected from Guess at 03.40am, another tough one at the office eh? :mrgreen:

Pete, we pretty much already have all this info in the common topics thread. If people bothered to read it before asking about taxis or schools they would find what they're looking for. Don't really see much point in duplicating the info.

Keep throwing out those ideas :thumb:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

No problem Lev, everyone has the right to travel to the planet Pluto from time to time...LOL. :roll: Pete