Pasta Factory Review - very impressed

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

big jimmy wrote:
Bamboo Grove wrote:Also in my report I stated what I thought was good and what I thought could be improved. He certainly does not know me nor our friend who was with us.
So does eveyone get a complimentary bottle of wine with their meal if the owner doesn't recognise the diner ?..methinks he had Dawn and you pegged....
Another person who doesn't read properly. The wine was paid for by our friend. The digestif's (limonella) were free. I have been given free digestifs (sambuca, grappa & limonella) in many Italian restaurants, by many owners. At no time did the owners think I was going to write a nice article about them. :roll:
FYI, I have had complimentary digestifs in Mamma Mias, Pizza Corner, L'Ostivale & La Villa on many occasions. Perhaps the owners of these restaurants are just nice people who like to see people enjoy their food?
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

restaurants

Post by redzonerocker »

to give your review on a restaurant, based on your own personal experience, whether good or bad is fine.
it does though only act as a guideline for perspective customers.
everyone has different tastes, different expectations & tolerance levels regarding service,quality of food, portions etc etc.
if we weren't all so different, we would all eat at the same restaurant, drive the same cars, watch the same tv shows, listen to the same music etc etc.
the reviews of this restaurant vary the same as any other but are are all only based on the personal experience of the person/persons on that particular occasion.
isn't that what this forum is all about, sharing different opinions & experiences about the various subjects of everyday life?
the only conclusion i would take from this posting is, dawn & co had a nice night out at the pasta factory :thumb: & gabachoa didn't :(
i haven't been there & if i do when i'm back in hh i will review it based on my own personal experience, good or bad :D
Last edited by redzonerocker on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

rzr,
a very succinct summary that should just about put this thread to bed.

If I liked Italian food I'd even go there myself and give it a try!
Ralphsandbag

Pasta Factory

Post by Ralphsandbag »

Hi
No axe to grind, our visit was most enjoyable, will certainly pay another visit.
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Re: Pasta Factory

Post by BaaBaa. »

Ralphsandbag wrote:Hi
No axe to grind, our visit was most enjoyable, will certainly pay another visit.
HOW DARE YOU! :thumb: