The 90 Day Report Thread

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: The 90 Day Report Thread

Post by joelle »

Dannie Boy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:17 pm Is this a record?

Submitted my TM47 online application as follows,

Nationality : GBR:BRITISH

Time Received : 2024-02-16 13:54:05 (UTC +7)

Nationality : GBR:BRITISH

Approved Date : 2024-02-16 14:11:56 (UTC +7)

That’s less than 17 minutes!!
They were in a hurry to get away for the weekend 😉😆
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I’ll remember that for next time then - early Friday afternoon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Post by LolaBeltran »

Question: Is the Petchaburi Immigration office open at all on Saturdays or Sundays? Looked for a post or announcement of Immigration office hours and couldnt find it.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

LolaBeltran wrote:Question: Is the Petchaburi Immigration office open at all on Saturdays or Sundays? Looked for a post or announcement of Immigration office hours and couldnt find it.
Fairly certain the answer is no - definitely closed on Sundays and almost certain it’s the same for Saturday

Edit. Just looked at their website for making appointments and they only offer Mon-Fri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I just did my 90 day renewal online, after receiving an automated reminder on Sunday just gone. I whisked off the TM47 five minutes later and received confirmation it had been received. Last time I received the authrorised reply the next day. This time it took until late yesterday afternoon. I was beginning to think they had forgotten about it!
Talk is cheap
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

I've reported online for years, but the service now has a problem it seems.

My report last week was rejected, the email telling me so quoted: 'incomplete information provided'. I tried again yesterday and again rejected, no reason given this time. My reporting date is next week.

I filled in the form with all the data requested, as I always do. But I see when it automatically prints the TM.47 it will file that the fields asking method of arrival (eg.air) and Arrival card number are blank. That information is not even requested on the online form. Never had been. Maybe this is the reason for rejection, who knows, all other fields have been completed correctly by me.

I've never had this issue before and now must queue at the Immigration Office this coming week to file, where no doubt they will shrug their shoulders at the online problem...

Any others having issues last week?
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Remember Wednesday May 1 is a holiday, all closed.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Ratsima
Ace
Ace

Post by Ratsima »

I did it online last week. It was approved after a couple of days. The TM-47 that it produced has a space for the arrival card number, but it is blank. That wasn't asked for in the online form.
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 1.01.37 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 1.01.37 PM.png (26.12 KiB) Viewed 96 times
One thing interesting is that I was able to use Safari on a Mac for the first time ever. Previously I've had to use Chrome. My wife, who does a lot of Immigration work, including online stuff, always uses Chrome.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Ratsima wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:04 pm I did it online last week. It was approved after a couple of days. The TM-47 that it produced has a space for the arrival card number, but it is blank. That wasn't asked for in the online form.
Yep, that's as I said. Don't know what's wrong with my application then. Thanks.
Ratsima
Ace
Ace

Post by Ratsima »

One of many Thai Immigration mysteries.