Banyan Rebranding

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Big Boy

Re: Banyan Rebranding

Post by Big Boy »

I'd never even heard of Banyan Tree Resort, but even then, I'd bet there are loads of products with Banyan in the name. Maybe I'm wrong, but are they really that afraid?

Surely, more people putting Banyan into a search the better. It will most certainly give their product more exposure.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

I've heard of them and stayed with them too

Also originally thought this golf course in Hua Hin was connected to them but later found out it wasn't

Maybe Banyan Tree now want to open hotel in Hua Hin hence want no confusion?

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Big Boy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:52 pm I'd never even heard of Banyan Tree Resort, but even then, I'd bet there are loads of products with Banyan in the name. Maybe I'm wrong, but are they really that afraid?

Surely, more people putting Banyan into a search the better. It will most certainly give their product more exposure.
Well, you might not have, but many millions have. It's not so much the search, but that people think they are booking because they believe them to be something they are not. That could cause problems. Clearly something has happened, to make the real Banyon take action now, as said above, maybe they are moving into the area - who know? It was always my understanding that they were a part of the real Banyon group and it seems I wasn't alone.
Talk is cheap