Small appliance repairs

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Small appliance repairs

Post by migrant »

We have a couple small appliances that aren't working, a ice machine and fan, anyone know a shop that may repair them? :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Re: Small appliance repairs

Post by 404cameljockey »

migrant wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:33 am We have a couple small appliances that aren't working, a ice machine and fan, anyone know a shop that may repair them? :cheers:
There's a small shop at the Hua Hin end of Pala-U road, you'll see it because there are old washing machines. etc. stacked outside. They have never been able to repair electronic things I have taken there because they couldn't get the parts, but they should be good for simple stuff like yours.

It's on the same side as the school, about 100 metres further up. There's a small turning a little before it if you need to park and the main road has no space.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Thanks!!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Are there any small appliance repair places in the 88/94 area? Have a fan on the blink.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

buksida wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:23 am Are there any small appliance repair places in the 88/94 area? Have a fan on the blink.
The only one I know is the one mentioned above on the Pala U road before Big C (same side).
Nothing up soi 88/94 as far as I know
buksida

Post by buksida »

Thx, will take it there, should be an easy fix.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
buksida

Post by buksida »

joelle wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:48 am Nothing up soi 88/94 as far as I know
Quick update on this, there is a fan fixer on Soi 88 on the corner of Soi 9 (next to the new motorcycle repair place). He's very busy though so expect a long wait!
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

buksida wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:54 am
joelle wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:48 am Nothing up soi 88/94 as far as I know
Quick update on this, there is a fan fixer on Soi 88 on the corner of Soi 9 (next to the new motorcycle repair place). He's very busy though so expect a long wait!
Did you try the one before Big C?
buksida

Post by buksida »

No, this one is 2 minutes away from us, fan back and repaired.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

buksida wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:15 am No, this one is 2 minutes away from us, fan back and repaired.
:cheers: