E-books and e-book readers

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
buksida

Re: E-books and e-book readers

Post by buksida »

Just got an email from these guys saying their domain has changed again to: https://z-lib.id/

Login works as usual however, no downloads were available unless you had a premium account. Went through the steps and it asked for $25 which didn't seem too bad for a "lifetime account".

I guess it just lasts as long as the site remains online for so I reckon I have enough reading material for a while yet.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

buksida wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:03 pm Just got an email from these guys saying their domain has changed again to: https://z-lib.id/

Login works as usual however, no downloads were available unless you had a premium account. Went through the steps and it asked for $25 which didn't seem too bad for a "lifetime account".

I guess it just lasts as long as the site remains online for so I reckon I have enough reading material for a while yet.
I am using https://zlibrary-asia.se/ and it is still working perfectly
I shall keep your link in reserve!!
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

PET wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:36 am
buksida wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:03 pm Just got an email from these guys saying their domain has changed again to: https://z-lib.id/

I am using https://zlibrary-asia.se/ and it is still working perfectly
I shall keep your link in reserve!!
Same for me, downloaded a few books yesterday, no problem
buksida

Post by buksida »

So it does, great stuff, happy Friday!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

I'd like to read After Hastings, an alternate history novel by Steven H Silver (Harold wins the Battle of Hastings), but I can't find it on Z library, Anna's archive or Pirate Bay. It's available on Amazon for over £30, but I don't want to read it that much... :shock:

Can any of you Internet whizzes help? I think it's fairly recent, so I might just have to wait.
:cheers: :cheers:
This is the way
Lost
Addict
Addict

Post by Lost »

No Internet whizz... but when it comes to free dodgy downloads, I consider myself quite knowledgeable. Can't find it myself.

Buksi's time to shine. :thumb:
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

dtaai-maai wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 am I'd like to read After Hastings, an alternate history novel by Steven H Silver (Harold wins the Battle of Hastings), but I can't find it on Z library, Anna's archive or Pirate Bay. It's available on Amazon for over £30, but I don't want to read it that much... :shock:

Can any of you Internet whizzes help? I think it's fairly recent, so I might just have to wait.
Well, there's one for £20 and free delivery....... And there is that 10% discount! WOB.... Tried to find on the net, but nothing going.
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
404cameljockey
Legend
Legend

Post by 404cameljockey »

dtaai-maai wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 am I'd like to read After Hastings, an alternate history novel by Steven H Silver (Harold wins the Battle of Hastings), but I can't find it on Z library, Anna's archive or Pirate Bay. It's available on Amazon for over £30, but I don't want to read it that much... :shock:

It's not on any of the huge usenet e-book groups either, sorry.
londongeorge

Post by londongeorge »

Has anyone used z-library lately? I have been using it for years but today it won't let me download anything unless I have there Premium account. So I tried to get the Premium account but I am unable to register. I know a few of you have used z-library but do any of you have the Premium account?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Used it without a problem a couple of days ago, the difference being that instead of downloading books directly on to my computer, it sends them as an attachment to my email address. I have a basic (free) account, with a daily download limit of 10 books. Just checked and there's no change today.
This is the way
buksida

Post by buksida »

Whats the latest reliable domain name? There are so many fakes/scams, and the asia.se site has been seized.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

buksida wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:59 pm Whats the latest reliable domain name? There are so many fakes/scams, and the asia.se site has been seized.
They sent me this a few days ago https://singlelogin.re/blog/51?ts=1138
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
buksida

Post by buksida »

:thumb: looks like they're trying to disguise the domain name.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

buksida wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:49 pm :thumb: looks like they're trying to disguise the domain name.
They also gave this link https://go-to-library.sk/?ts=1208
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

That's what I use, it was sent to me just over a year ago.
This is the way