Adele - The Final Carpool

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Adele - The Final Carpool

Post by dtaai-maai »

I'm not a great one for celebs, but it's surely impossible not to enjoy and appreciate the genuine relationship between these two.

This is the way
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Adele - The Final Carpool

Post by Lost »

Nope. It will be a cold day in hell before I willingly watch James Cordon. 😂

Most unlikeable bloke on the telly by a long shot.
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Cracking singing voice, but when she opens her trap to talk..... Dear God :roll:

Though it seems she's a tad more popular than Mr Cordon at the moment!!

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I’m sure we could all name our least favourite person on the TV and it probably wouldn’t be James Corden, but neither would he win “Mr Popular”.

As for Adele, her singing voice is infinitely better than her talking voice, but hey ho - as for the Carpool video, we’ll I’m in the “take it or leave it” category as it isn’t something I’d go out of my way to watch!!
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

pharvey wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:28 pm Though it seems she's a tad more popular than Mr Cordon at the moment!!
Lost wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:41 pm Nope. It will be a cold day in hell before I willingly watch James Cordon. 😂
Most unlikeable bloke on the telly by a long shot.
Dannie Boy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:45 pm I’m sure we could all name our least favourite person on the TV and it probably wouldn’t be James Corden, but neither would he win “Mr Popular”.
Blimey, I had no idea I was opening a can of worms! :shock: :laugh: I don't follow celeb goings on at all, and the only things I've seen Corden in are when he was hosting that sports quiz show that was quite fun, the Welsh comedy and a couple of carpools on Youtube. What on earth has he done to upset everybody?
This is the way
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

What on earth has he done to upset everybody?
Be himself. :wink:

The way he carries himself onstage (an up himself, patronising twat) he also carries offstage. 'The most difficult, obnoxious person I've ever worked with' said tv director Craig Duncan. 'One of the most abusive customers I've ever served' said restaurateur Keith McNally after banning Corden from his New York restaurant before adding 'he's a tiny cretin of a man'.

:cheers:
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

And let's not forget him stealing comedian's jokes word for word. :laugh:

pharvey

Post by pharvey »

dtaai-maai wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:25 pm Blimey, I had no idea I was opening a can of worms! :shock: :laugh: I don't follow celeb goings on at all, and the only things I've seen Corden in are when he was hosting that sports quiz show that was quite fun, the Welsh comedy and a couple of carpools on Youtube. What on earth has he done to upset everybody?
Oh, he's not upset me particularly, but what you see on the screen vs real life has vast differences (there are obviously many in the "Spotlight" guilty of this....). As for Corden, apparently a tad too large for his boots, fame (and riches) have gone to his head - demanding, abusive to staff (but apparently waitresses at restaurants bore the brunt at times). Much also came about once he quit "The Late Show" - many Americans turned very anti all of a sudden (yep :roll: ), but then again, the show really made him and his fortune.... He pretty much dropped them.

The sad thing is, when you mention the "Welsh Comedy" (Gavin & Stacey), I was at the same school as both Ruth Jones and Rob Brydon (Porthcawl Comprehensive) and lived on the same street as Ruth Jones. Both are truly down to earth, Corden is not.... :(

[EDIT] "and lived on the same street as Ruth Jones....".... We're talking when I was around 11 years old BTW.... A little before she became famous!!

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.