E-scooter tires, tubes and parts & accessories

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

E-scooter tires, tubes and parts & accessories

Post by huahin4ever »

I have a e-scooter China brand but identical copy of the famous Xiaomi M365. The tires are not holding air pressure so I expect they are old or the tube inside needs to be replaced. Does anyone know where I can get this done here in Hua Hin?

I know there is a bike shop in MV basement but I don't know if they do such work on scooters?

YNWA
YNWA
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: E-scooter tire replacement/new tube.

Post by Dannie Boy »

huahin4ever wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:00 pm I have a e-scooter China brand but identical copy of the famous Xiaomi M365. The tires are not holding air pressure so I expect they are old or the tube inside needs to be replaced. Does anyone know where I can get this done here in Hua Hin?

I know there is a bike shop in MV basement but I don't know if they do such work on scooters?

YNWA
If it’s not too far out of your way, why not call in and ask?
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

Going up soi 88, on the left, about 100 meters before Bonkai Animal Hospital is a small tire shop. I used them last week when I needed a new inner tube in an older Suzuki motorcycle. Very good, inexpensive service. The man speaks some English. I think he can get this sorted for you.
Henry 14th
Guru
Guru

Post by Henry 14th »

Our e-scooter’s battery seems to be kaput. Would anyone know where we can get a replacement or at least have someone look at it here in HH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Re: E-scooter tires, tubes and parts & accessories

Post by huahin4ever »

I delivered the scooter to the shop in the basement and he tried to fix the tubes. Unfortunately no success and they do not have tubes in stock. But he was very helpful showing me where to buy on Lazada and they will replace the tubes when I receive the new ones. So for now I am satisfied and hopefull that it will be fixed early next week.

YNWA

YNWA
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Henry 14th wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:14 pm Our e-scooter’s battery seems to be kaput. Would anyone know where we can get a replacement or at least have someone look at it here in HH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried looking on lazada/Shoppee for a replacement? They do stock different batteries, look at the spec and model of yours to compare on Laz.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.